HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Who Become Vegetarians?

16 year old girls

Vegetarianism is like bisexuality. Teenage girls always have a stage of it, but then they realize how lame it is and go back to meat.

Since most teenaged girls go batshit insane over anything Kawaii they find the idea of eating baby lambs with big brown eyes horrible. They can only be cured by being shown that meat belongs in the mouth.

Most vegetarian girls are also pro-ana because they are obsessed with their weight. Unless they are Snapesnogger or internet diseased having a cheezburger or two wouldn't hurt them - or at least upgrade them from anorexic to bulimia.

WIN

CLAUDIA NUNEZ STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS.

I cannot wait until Uni, a few friends are going in a couple weeks and i'm so hyped for them, it sounds like the actual bomb.

ANYWAY, happy, only had one lesson today. Had the first two periods free anyway as "study time" (as if) and then english lit, was supposed to have media in the afternoon but the teacher was sick and instead of getting supply teachers the lessons just get cancelled ! Stoked.

Right laugh in the afternoon. Shredded my plimsols to pieces though in a game of skate; plimsols are notdesigned for longevity, kids.

Got a job at t'pub though, which is just jolly good. Start work on monday, thus i shall get decent monetary income rather than a pisstake £20 for 14 hours. Hooray.