OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

I dunno if its aloud but its just a few seconds of the songs crammed on one song. its posted on someone's myspace music profile. Before I post it I'll get approval but its AMAZING! if you're a fan of the hush sound and remember their preview thing for like vines then its like this.

EDIT! just click on RIOT

http://www.myspace.com/coffefeind

Edit by Brent:

Ok, this seems to be where all the RIOT! discussion is taking place, so I've renamed the thread and feel free to discuss the album here. Posting of links, if there are any, will NOT be tolerated though, so please DO NOT post links to the album if you find any.

i'm getting so impatient for this album. i will download it the moment it leaks. and i will buy it the moment its released. cuz i am cool like that, and i buy the albums i love.

i wont lie, i think as soon as it leaks i will to, i keep looking on the net like every 4 or 5 hours, cause it cant be long now, and i am in the uk, which is a little unfair as i have to wait another 2 weeks for it.... but when its relesed i will buy it, as there is already 4 songs i love on it, and Halleluhuha (lol, cant spell) is one awesome song one of my favorites already, sounds even better from that sample!