A Little Reminder...

These are the forum rules most of you should familiar with these:

Rules

1. Watch your language. You know what's too much when it comes to profanity (try to remember we have a younger audience).

2. No Paramore bashing. Don't come to a place full of fans and bash a band everyone has respect for and likes, you're going to get banned automatically. Be respectful to the band.

3. We won't tolerate offensive posts. If something offensive is posted, mods and admins will remove it. If you post it again, you'll be banned.

4. DoNt TyPe LyKe ThIs PlEaSe.

5. This is an English forum.

6. Try to stay on topic and not spam. We realize it's hard to stay on the subject completely, and that's ok, you should know where the boundaries are on this one. This is a forum, not a chat room. The only exception to this rule is the "Randomness" thread in Off Topic.

7. DON'T double post.

8. If you don't follow the rules Mods/Admins CAN edit your post without your authorization.

9. If you constantly break the rules you will receive a Warning message after that expect a temporary ban.

With the upcoming release of Riot!, there has been an increase of people and along with that increase of people there has been an increase of negativity and disagreements.It has been made clear some people love Riot!,some people not so much. We want you guys to be able to express your opinions but please make sure you do it in a respectful manner. This applies towards other board members and the band.You're all Paramore fans and we want to create an environment where it's okay to have a different opinion than everyone else and not get attacked for it. Just because someone's opinion is different than yours it does not mean it's wrong,it's just different.

these rules i surely will follow...

yeahh, i've noticed some of these rules

being broken a few times so thanks for giving

us a reminder Alyssa. sometimes people just

forget these rules and it get's badd...

and i would hate to see this site going bad

because it's the best forums I've seen.

thanks again!