Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ANDREW MCMAHON... ...never ceases to amaze me.

4/27/06 - The Grove - Cancer Benefit Show

- 10 jm songs

- 2 soco songs

- 2 covers in the encore

i just got back from the cancer benefit show. that was quite possibly the chillest, most inspiringly laid back show i've ever been to. jack's mannequin, amazing of course. they played a crap load of jm songs, plus 2 something corporate songs (soco love <3), and an encore of 2 cover songs. andrew andrew andrew. saw a bunch of familiar faces. boy i love local shows and on top of that, yay for a HOMETOWN JACKS MANNEQUIN SHOW! fuck yeahhhhhhh! we can live like this.....

i love how i find out i was going to go to this show at 6:30pm (last night). hell, i bought tickets on ebay, they never showed up, i assumed he flaked out. then i get an email saying you can pick up 2 tickets (and an extra 4 because the vendor was being nice that he screwed up). anyways, you guys all know me. i get to shows ridiculously early. this show, i left my house at 7pm, got there at 7:20pm, get my tickets at will call, the doors have already opened, but because the grove is so kick ass, and you buy tier tickets, i had tier 2 and i didn't have to come early to get the best seats. anyways, show starts at 8pm, ends at 10:15pm. and here i am now.

normaljacksmanne802685fo.jpg

this wasn't from tonight's (4/27/06) show at the grove.

but it was from the 3/4/06 show at hob - anaheim <3

i got video of every single song.

i shall post some soon <3

ANDREW MCMAHON... ...never ceases to amaze me.

4/27/06 - The Grove - Cancer Benefit Show

- 10 jm songs

- 2 soco songs

- 2 covers in the encore

i just got back from the cancer benefit show. that was quite possibly the chillest' date=' most inspiringly laid back show i've ever been to. jack's mannequin, amazing of course. they played a crap load of jm songs, plus 2 something corporate songs (soco love <3), and an encore of 2 cover songs. andrew andrew andrew. saw a bunch of familiar faces. boy i love local shows and on top of that, yay for a HOMETOWN JACKS MANNEQUIN SHOW! fuck yeahhhhhhh! we can live like this.....

i love how i find out i was going to go to this show at 6:30pm (last night). hell, i bought tickets on ebay, they never showed up, i assumed he flaked out. then i get an email saying you can pick up 2 tickets (and an extra 4 because the vendor was being nice that he screwed up). anyways, you guys all know me. i get to shows ridiculously early. this show, i left my house at 7pm, got there at 7:20pm, get my tickets at will call, the doors have already opened, but because the grove is so kick ass, and you buy tier tickets, i had tier 2 and i didn't have to come early to get the best seats. anyways, show starts at 8pm, ends at 10:15pm. and here i am now.

[img']http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8248/normaljacksmanne802685fo.jpg[/img]

this wasn't from tonight's (4/27/06) show at the grove.

but it was from the 3/4/06 show at hob - anaheim <3

i got video of every single song.

i shall post some soon <3

awww. way awesome. i wish i could see him play

aww i hope you get to see him one day kim. he's absolutely inspiring and just so amazing. ahhhhhhh!

he was so cute last night. the concert was at the grove and the grove is known for being the place in orange county where all the high schools have their proms or winter formals. so andrew goes on a schpeel about how the last time he was there was for his senior prom. hahah he also said, i was one of those guys who was looking for some action. but i ended up being the guy who got no action. hahaha. then he said, i hope to get some action tonight. eep eep!

*sigh* andrew = most amazing person ever.

hahah i just looked at my last fm and it's all jm songs <3