I have mad respect for Hayley

torres

Yeah, shes got it tough with the guys that just want her and really dont ever care about the band. Really they should of just used their 20 bucks that they paid for a show to just see her and should of went to a strip club instead.

Mmmmmmm. This guy on ultimate-guitar.com goes to me "Join my Hayley Wiliams fanclub!" So I sad "sure, but you join my Paramore club". Then, in the Paramore thread, he goes "Wow, I don't know about anyone else, but I've wanked over a couple of their videos."

Needless to say I just left the thread.

Yup, just like the "emo" fashion statement.

Hopefully a lot of people will like Paramore for their music and not for their look. I went to a Take Action Tour show a couple of months back and it really felt like everyone was wearing some random band t-shirt like a brand name. Probably the most annoying were the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus fans. Ironically, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus was the worst band at the show while the best band was Kaddisfly, who were the least known and were the opening act as well (I was likely one of two fans at the entire show who were there specifically for Kaddisfly).

omg i luv kaddisfly they r awsm i've been trying so hard 2 promote them

ARGGG. that makes me completely angryy. I've holden this frustration for a while now.

you know, one day, i went into a music forum.

they talk about paramore.

and a guy began like ''you know hayley is 18. she can do X-tape. i'll buy it.''

and all the members continue to have fun with that. not only guys...girls too!!

Hayley became like a sexual object there.

I want to kill them so much !!

:twisted: #%/?!! they suck.

Once a whore you're nothing more. i'm sorry, that'll never change

on absolute punk when they were asking 4 questionds 4 the interview they were alll hav the guyz seen her naked and will u marry me and pretty much the same stuff not som questions that r actually informative

its definatly not a trend where i live

any kind of rock or punk or whatever thats not rap or r+b is pretty much called emo

everytime any one at my school hears it they turn to me and pretend to cut their wrists with their finger being a knife

but nevertheless, hayley ftw!!

Well, it's not much of a trend here in Texas if that helps haha. But, I also have a lot of respect for Hayley. Why wouldn't you have respect for her when she's able to keep pushing on, even when she's under so much pressure from like, everything.