Merch on current tour

Alk3punk27

i was at the chain reaction show last nite, and there was a new black one that i saw, which was all black with a gold tree and the words paramore near it..i woulda bought one but they were out of my size..oh yea..it's not like the shirt on the fbr store with the gold tree..the tree is simpler..

Does the tree run up the side of the shirt? If so, that's an older shirt - I have that from Warped last summer...

i was at the chain reaction show last nite' date=' and there was a new black one that i saw, which was all black with a gold tree and the words paramore near it..i woulda bought one but they were out of my size..oh yea..it's not like the shirt on the fbr store with the gold tree..the tree is simpler..[/quote']

Does the tree run up the side of the shirt? If so, that's an older shirt - I have that from Warped last summer...

i have that one too!

well..depends on what u mean on the "side"..if u mean on the side like where your arm would be if they were hanging down..then no..this was on the bottom right side..it's clearly visible from the front..but yea..like i said..the tree was very simple..and it showed the roots of it also..i shoulda got the larger size and did some DIY work on it..but oh well..

well..depends on what u mean on the "side"..if u mean on the side like where your arm would be if they were hanging down..then no..this was on the bottom right side..it's clearly visible from the front..but yea..like i said..the tree was very simple..and it showed the roots of it also..i shoulda got the larger size and did some DIY work on it..but oh well..

Yep, that sounds like the shirt I have.