Bigfoot.

LikeDays

she said to me ages ago she used to have size 8 feet when she played basket ball, then when she stopped they like shrunk and now shes a 5. lmao.

Uhm. She's probably still a size 8 then, lol...

As far as I know your feet are mostly bone, and bone doesn't shrink unless you're 80 and have Osteoperosis, lmao...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she said to me ages ago she used to have size 8 feet when she played basket ball, then when she stopped they like shrunk and now shes a 5. lmao.

hayley and basketball.. i would nevr guessed she is pretty short to b playing.. or maybe she shrunk too. she could of been like 5'10 then shrunk after basketball.. hah lol

hayley and basketball.. i would nevr guessed she is pretty short to b playing.. or maybe she shrunk too. she could of been like 5'10 then shrunk after basketball.. hah lol

That's exactly what I was just thinking. lol "What if she was, like, 5'10", and then she shrunk?" :P

I have size 11 feet. :oops:

And you know what they say about people with big feet..... ;-)

Guys in my year have like size 13+ Then laugh because my trainers were a size 3 this year. :(

That would of meant she would of gone from a 6/5 to a 3 :o That doesn't really seem possible because they would of stop growing only a few years ago.

Her feet look quite big in photos.

Can't believe we are talking about feet. :S lol