TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must say it still sorta gives me chills when i see that segment...

i mean just last summer i witnessed them performing at warped late in the afternoon in front of maybe 100 ppl on a small stage... it just freaks me out to have all this happen at once. billboard and everything. its so crazy. im just so thrilled for all of them. so deserving.

I'm not the only one that found it weired to see them on TRL, right?

Not to put this in a bad way, but it just looked so odd.. I mean Paramore has been that band that no one knows over here and now that their getting more recognition.. its just.. strange.

Its so awesome though! Like all of you guys said, they deserve it!

I'm finally watching the video now (my internet has been lame so I haven't been watching any youtube vids yet) and hayley is sooo cute! so short! but that's a good thing 'cause I'm so incredibly short and I think I'm shorter than hayley (i'm 5ft -_-" lol)

I've yet to watch the rest of the vid cause it's taking 10 hours to load just a second haha but good for them being on TRL :)

• 4 weeks later...
i dont get why its not on ON TRL yet haha maybe it needs a few weeks. usually when a video start on trl it takes like a month for it to be on trl specilly if liek its a "new band" to trl haha
They'll probably be on soon though. Last Thursday they were one of the on deck videos at #15. Yesterday they weren't even on deck. I forgot to watch it today.