TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, I'm happy for them...but we all have a fear in the back of our heads of all the new fans....the ones that only like them cuz they think they're hot and only know the chorus of misery business....we're gonna have to prepare for that.

i no i really really kinda dont want them to get popular i mean yea thats really great for them but i dont like it when alot of ppl like my fav band cuz then they get overplayed nd its annoying like i used to looove fall out boy before they got popular then all of a sudden they had more fans and everyone knew who they were then i stopped listening to them as much so yea i jus kinda dont want them to get popular.

but yes idc even when they get extremely popular they will still be my fav. band i wont give up on them because i love them so much. we're gunna have to just be prepared for it. we all know who were the real first true fans

Wow. What the frrrrrrreak?!

IN NYC?! AGAIN!

Holy shit. I'll probably be outside with the fans.. Screaming..

Ehh since finals are finished.. =)

h ha thats what me nd my friend r gunna do if we can get a ride because we're not old enough yet to get in ( one more year though )

Ehh MTV (I seriously hate this channel with a passion - THERE'S HARDLY ANY MUSIC BUT REALITY SHOWS! SERIOUSLY!)

TRL:

06.19.07 | Tuesday

Enrique Iglesias steams up the studio with a hot performance of "Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)" and Paramore gives us a 1st Look at their new video.

Ehh MTV (I seriously hate this channel with a passion - THERE'S HARDLY ANY MUSIC BUT REALITY SHOWS! SERIOUSLY!)

TRL:

06.19.07 | Tuesday

Enrique Iglesias steams up the studio with a hot performance of "Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)" and Paramore gives us a 1st Look at their new video.

Enrique!!! NOOOO!!!!

I hate him. I hated him more with his mole too!!!! ARGH!!!

lol sorry.

ok, wow.. i thought that they might never be on trl but i always wished they did and now.. they totally are! sweet! hahaha... prepare for this forum to grow like never before.. jeez. hahaha.

wow, the fbr bands are getting publicity from trl now days.. i remember seeing tai on trl and gch and patd and of course fob and now paramore! sweet. wonder who's next? cobra starship?? hmmm that would be awesome.

TRL:

06.19.07 | Tuesday

first look at their new video my ass!

when did this video come out?

god i hate mtv.