SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first look at their new video my ass!

when did this video come out?

god i hate mtv.

hahah agreed. MTV seems very slow on the uptake of anything that isn't rap/hip-hop/pure pop. MTV is just stupid. i was telling my mom earlier how we don't have MTV2 anymore and now Discovery Health is on channel 54, and she was like "good" and then i said "DUDE! MTV IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN MTV2! MTV2 WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD ANY MUSIC." at least MTV2 has the rock countdown and headbangers ball. haha. only good things EVER on MTV, i think.

anyway, MTV is dumb but i'm happy for the band. can't wait to watch it.

ugh, i hate when people are all like "blahblahteenyboppersblahihatetrlihatemtv!" i was on trl before and it was amazing. and i'm no "teeny bopper". and its funny when people say they hate mtv...yet they still watch it. its like "i hate mtv all of their music sucks everyone who watches it is a poser, rabblerabblerabble!" well...how would you know unless you watch it yourself?!?!?!? besides, new fans are new fans. and last time i checked fans are a good thing. i'm happy for them! hopefully they'll get the exposure they so surely deserve.

and this post was to noone directly, i was just saying this in general...

[random moment]and heres a screenshot of me on trl :P haha i went on my birthday week, it was great. just look for the black anorexic arm sticking out..thats me lol.

l_a9b6475622d4e1540ebc4e949d11e398.png[/random moment]

ugh, i hate when people are all like blahblahteenyboppersblahihatetrl!

i was on trl before and it was amazing. and i'm no "teeny bopper".

besides, new fans are new fans. and last time i checked fans are a good thing.

I completely agree with you. Yeah it sucks when the teenies are like "omzgazzz, paramore r so amzngg and josh iz like so HaWt!1!1!!!!!1" but they are still fans...even though it's annoying.

ugh, i hate when people are all like blahblahteenyboppersblahihatetrl!

i was on trl before and it was amazing. and i'm no "teeny bopper".

besides, new fans are new fans. and last time i checked fans are a good thing.

Thank you. My little brother is 13 and I'm sure he'd "teeny out" if he got to meet his favorite band, but that doesn't make him any less of a fan. Sure, there's some kids who aren't into for the right reasons, but if they buy the album or merch and support the band, we shouldn't care.

Thank you. My little brother is 13 and I'm sure he'd "teeny out" if he got to meet his favorite band, but that doesn't make him any less of a fan. Sure, there's some kids who aren't into for the right reasons, but if they buy the album or merch and support the band, we shouldn't care.

exactlyyyy.

I completely agree with you. Yeah it sucks when the teenies are like "omzgazzz, paramore r so amzngg and josh iz like so HaWt!1!1!!!!!1" but they are still fans...even though it's annoying.

lol, i hate when people type like that, but you're right they're still fansss.

haha its funny looking at what y'all quoted from me then looking back at what i did to the post...im just ranting!!!! lol :P

Wow!

This is all so new too me.

Before Paramore, I never really listened to bands who werent that famous and then i found Paramore in 2005 on fueledbyramen.com and they were amazing! When people ask who my favorite band is, i say Paramore and they'll be like "Who's that?" but im pretty sure that that will be over soon.

I'm happy for them but at the same time,just like everyone else, im really nervous. But they really deserve it and I cant wait.

yay for them. im soo happy for them. they deserve this more than any band out there.i know hayley wont go crazzy like every one else who is famous and the guys are super down to earth too..

once thing that i dun like about this.

i cant meet them as much :(

but they deserve this definatly!

here come the teenies..WATCH OUT PARAMORE!

:D

ah i know wat u mean.. thats gonna get annoying.. idk i just hate mainstreamers i guess.. cuz there new fans are gonna thinkt hat there a new band.. wen they have been arounf for awhile. but pshh... paramore will always luv us more than them. lol JK!

ah i know wat u mean.. thats gonna get annoying.. idk i just hate mainstreamers i guess.. cuz there new fans are gonna thinkt hat there a new band.. wen they have been arounf for awhile. but pshh... paramore will always luv us more than them. lol JK!

Haha! Lol.

A TRL appearance is good for the band - but, this also means they're getting more popular - which means they could eventually hit it big time.

More teenies (not that I have anything against them), more fans, less time to meet fans, more interviews, more touring, and maybe even security. And some security guys can be asses - which I highly dislike.

Its ok guys. Perhaps Riot! can get up to #1 when the new single "Misery Business" comes out. I mean, the new video looks cool I cant wait to see it on Tuesday.

Im not meaning to sound like a jerk either. I just hate it when MTV comes off like they just found the next best thing, even though its been around for years.