Hey!!

*ann*

Hey,

my name is Ann. I'm a 19 years old german girl who is addicted to Paramore since a read an article on a The Veronicas forum. I can't help but falling in love with Hayley, Josh, Zac and Jeremy. ;-) I don't have "the one" favorite song, but of All we know i like emergency, here we go again, whoa and brighter the most. Of the new album my favs are that's what you get, hallelujah, miracle, fances, crushcrushcrush, born for this and misery business. Yes, i know the list numerate almost every song, but what can I do, i love them.

My Favorite lyric? Probably: Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.

And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged.

I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing up, now look this way.

Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you.

Looking as innocent as possible to get to who,

They want and what they want it's easy if you do it right.

Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse! I know kinda harsh, but it is so true!!!

When i'm not listening to Paramore, i also like watching movies and series (especially american series), reading and meeting my friends. Furthermore I play handball, if anyone knows what it is :roll: and do some other kinds of sports.

But my greatest obsession is music. Besides Paramore I like Kelly Clarkson (she really rocks my socks ;-) ), Carrie Underwood, Delta Goodrem, The Veronicas (they rock double, haha), Fall out boy (who doesn't fancy Pete??), Panic! At the disco, Girls aloud and many more. I know, my music taste is kinda strange and mixed up, but that's like I am, multifarious!!!

Hope to find other Paramore addicts :)

Ann