Vista

hayleh

yeah, i prolly could do that, but it would also be confusing and cost money. i've already spent enough.

i just wish my hardware would work. all the drivers for like.. everything are behind and don't work with vista. i suppose it's not really vista that's the problem. it's just everything else that isn't suitable for it.

vista itself does look pretty cool.

it was weird.. it was my wee camera. it worked right? but it would freeze after being on for like five minutes and crash my computer.

i took that thing back and got a different one, and the new one.. well.. my computer doesn't even detect it when it's plugged in. it's really driving me WILD.

My mom's got Vista on her new computer..

The only thing I like about it is the window scrolly deal and the sounds...

Other than that, I find it kind of useless... I get confused when I'm just trying to SAVE something...

And I always forget how to turn it off, beacuse there's not just a button for it like there is in XP...

I also heard that Vista isn't compatable with iTunes... Unless they've found a patch for that?...