Who's the brunette in the "Misery Business" video?

timzamp

• 3 months later...
i wonder what the real 'girl', from the song that Miz Biz is written about, is thinking about all of this? and if she has any idea its even about her?

hmm what do yall think?

shes probably like:

OMG ITS LYK MISERY BUSSINES! thats lyk my fave songggg! omg!

but that gurl looks lyk sooooo familliar! yah no? *in a ditzy voice*

^No, Hayley really liked the guy, who happened to be a close friend of hers, and she didn't like how the girl used her sexuality to change him. So it is her experience, a la: "I thought he was mine, but she caught him by the mouth. I waited eight long months, she finally set him free. I told I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me. Two weeks and we had caught on fire, she's got it out for me, but I where the biggest smile. Whoa, I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now."

i wonder what the real 'girl', from the song that Miz Biz is written about, is thinking about all of this? and if she has any idea its even about her?

hmm what do yall think?

either shes really ditzy and has no idea its actually about her, or she knows about it and is really sed about it now.