timzamp

Who's the brunette in the "Misery Business" video?

Well, I understand that, but I want to know her name. I've recently seen a picture of a girl that looked a lot like her and was wondering if it was her. I need her name.

im not completely sure, but you could check in the making of video of misery business on fbrplus....maybe they show her name, cause she describes her role a little bit

Which brunette are you talking about? The main one or the one who gets pushed aside from the main girl from her boyfriend?

The one who gets pushed aside looks like the girl I know who is basically the same height as Hayley.

isnt the girl that gets her hair chopped off and the guy that gets kissed, the same people in the pressure video?

i wonder what the real 'girl', from the song that Miz Biz is written about, is thinking about all of this? and if she has any idea its even about her?

hmm what do yall think?

i wonder what the real 'girl', from the song that Miz Biz is written about, is thinking about all of this? and if she has any idea its even about her?

hmm what do yall think?

lol, I know right. I think she knows though, how can you forget doing something like that?

i have no clue who she is! though she looks VAGUELY familiar dont u think? anyway, of course tht girl hayley wrote mizbiz about is thinking what a whore she is right now for doing whatever she had done! xP

hmm what do yall think?

shes probably like:

OMG ITS LYK MISERY BUSSINES! thats lyk my fave songggg! omg!

but that gurl looks lyk sooooo familliar! yah no? *in a ditzy voice*

shes probably like:

OMG ITS LYK MISERY BUSSINES! thats lyk my fave songggg! omg!

but that gurl looks lyk sooooo familliar! yah no? *in a ditzy voice*

ROFL seriously that made me laugh so harddd! :hyper:

^No, Hayley really liked the guy, who happened to be a close friend of hers, and she didn't like how the girl used her sexuality to change him. So it is her experience, a la: "I thought he was mine, but she caught him by the mouth. I waited eight long months, she finally set him free. I told I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me. Two weeks and we had caught on fire, she's got it out for me, but I where the biggest smile. Whoa, I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now."

hmm what do yall think?

either shes really ditzy and has no idea its actually about her, or she knows about it and is really sed about it now.

either shes really ditzy and has no idea its actually about her, or she knows about it and is really sed about it now.

thats what i thought too.

either she is completely oblivious and possibly has never even heard of the song....or she knows and feels like a dummy.