Hayley's favorite band is listed wrong on the main site

When you go to the main site and click Paramore Members Profiles and then read each of the band members profiles on what they like I notcied that her band was listed wrong.

untitled1sm2.jpg

The one I boxed in with the red box which is listed as meithoutyou should in fact be listed as mewithoutyou I even made sure to look up the meithoutyou one to make sure that wasn't a real band and everytime I found a link with someone saying the wrong name meithouyou then they would say a song or list the album from in fact the real name band mewithoutyou. I've been a fan of there's ever since I saw them with Blindside almost 5 years ago so I just wanted to make sure people knew that the band is listed wrong on the profile list.

That could be true and effect her best band list if she did take out Jimmy Eat World, The Chariot, Mewithoutyou or some others, but if she mention her favorites on the list she already made then I don't see it changing I just see her adding onto the list for favorites.