4,000 Members!

Wow. It looks like overnight, we had our 4,000th member join these boards. That's amazing.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who makes these boards and this site what they are...and that's not us on the staff. That's all of you guys who love the band and their music and post here and have made this community the (hopefully) great place it is.

Thanks so much to all of you - you make the work we do on the site so worthwhile and you make this such a fun place to hang out and discuss the band.

If there's ever anything you need, anything that you'd like to see improved on the site or anything any of us can help with, always feel free to PM me or another staff member. You guys are awesome and this site is what it is because of you.

Thanks!!!

-Brent

cough i wanna play games :(

Yeah...the arcade did originally have restrictions on how many posts/how active you had to be before you played the games. I want to remove those, but there are some issues with the admin panel for the arcade, so I have to get those fixed before I can change the settings. We're working on it...

It looks like the arcade is working...we just need to remove those restrictions on who can and can't play I believe...