The best candid photos of Paramore...

thebrowncoat

are the ones their new merch guy (Aldie) is posting to his Hiplog. If you haven't checked them out yet, you definitely, definitely should. They're absolutely great. And he's updating almost daily, so keep going back and taking a look.

http://www.hiplog.com/hiplog/read/4/4077

We're adding them to the galleries as we get a chance, but if you want to go to the source, use the link...

What's wrong if someone hits on her?

She more than likely gets it all the time' date=' anyway.[/quote']

I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I'm sure she gets it all the time...and like I said, I'm sure she can more than take care of herself.

and also i'm sure the guys aren't going to let anything happen to her :) (still kinda scared i'm going to walk up to her and get my ass kicked :P)

Nah, they're all very cool. I don't see any of them as the ass-kicking type.

And Hayley's very friendly...she's just as likely to come up to you and start talking :)

and then i'd be very likely to faint and collapse on the floor :P but yeah i hope i get a chance to talk to her when she comes to randolph :)

Nah, she's so down to earth. Of course, when I was talking to her before the last show I saw, she was wearing the giant curly wig that she wore on Halloween :)

and then i'd be very likely to faint and collapse on the floor :P but yeah i hope i get a chance to talk to her when she comes to randolph :)

Nah' date=' she's so down to earth. Of course, when I was talking to her before the last show I saw, she was wearing the giant curly wig that she wore on Halloween :)[/quote']

well lets hope i can keep conciousness AND not end up saying something really stupid :) (ahhh story of my life haha)

Nah' date=' she's so down to earth. Of course, when I was talking to her before the last show I saw, she was wearing the giant curly wig that she wore on Halloween :)[/quote']

well lets hope i can keep conciousness AND not end up saying something really stupid :) (ahhh story of my life haha)

Oh, I hear you. Every other time I've met someone in a band before Paramore, I've said something completely moronic. But talking to Hayley and the rest of the band was really easy. They're just easy to talk to.

What's wrong if someone hits on her?

She more than likely gets it all the time' date=' anyway.[/quote']

I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I'm sure she gets it all the time...and like I said, I'm sure she can more than take care of herself.

Aw sorry, meant that for Glorya.

hey aldie put new pics on the site

here it is i think :D

http://www.hiplog.com/hiplog/read/4/4077

hey! they're riding their new scooters!

zac was telling me about how it was like the Premium Razor scooter and i was like uhhhhh............but yeah he was scootin along on that thing when i saw him. those new pics are cute.