European Tour Dates!

hayleh

it's been good, yeah. but i am just awfully upset about there being no my heart, and the fact that i've not got to say hi to them yet.. but whatever..

i don't think i'm gonna be going to the bar anymore by the way cause i have this horrible sore throat so i don't think i'll be in the mood for drinking.

are you looking forward to it?

it's been good, yeah. but i am just awfully upset about there being no my heart, and the fact that i've not got to say hi to them yet.. but whatever..

i don't think i'm gonna be going to the bar anymore by the way cause i have this horrible sore throat so i don't think i'll be in the mood for drinking.

are you looking forward to it?

Ha no worries, still up for meeting up? I finish work at 6 so I will be down the venue just after then so look out for me. Arn't you meeting them tomorrow? I actually won the Kerrang comp to meet them on Friday which I'm really looking forward to. Yeah I'm looking forward to the shows. Not expecting it to be good as the previous ones but going be good hearing more of the new stuff live. Still wouldn't mind most of all we know.

Fuck me I just walked past the Astoria and it the queue is already fairly big and full of 12-14 year old brats. Shouldn't these people be at school or nursery or something. Oh well starting to look forward to tonight.

Pfft, easy remedy for that: flame-thrower. ;-)

Have fun tonight everyone! :)