European Tour Dates!

hayleh

Fuck me I just walked past the Astoria and it the queue is already fairly big and full of 12-14 year old brats. Shouldn't these people be at school or nursery or something. Oh well starting to look forward to tonight.

Yeah there were some very rude little shits who had been there since 6am, bit stupid considering they probably got dragged out of the crowd before the first support had finished ;-)

I got there about 12, but watched from the balcony. The view was awesome, better than being in a sweaty, crowded pit! The show was good overall, Anberlin were good, although not a big crowd-pleaser. Paramore were ofcourse fantastic!

Yeah hmmm it was goood, but i didn't like it compared to the other times i've seen them

Given i was on the balcony because i was sweating from just standing still haha

I ended up having like 5 lemonades...so damn thirsty for some reason it was dead annoying

But yeah i dunno...it was probably me because i was knackered on the way up

And when i got there i just sat down all day haha

I really don't like Let The Flames Begin though, that was my loo break haha

I liked the outro for Let The Flames Begin, that was pretty cool. But I think they could've done a few more little outros (or intros) like that to liven the set up a bit. Btw Hayley totally waved at me in the day cos i was like HAYLEYYYY and I don't think anyone else really saw her, so she spun round and waved I was like :neutral:

it was pretty fucking awesome tbh

but yeah, ill probably do the balcony tomorrow night

i think i sweat out half my body weight

Yeah you soaked me lol. Don't know if you realized but I was the bloke right behind you. Sorry if I squashed a bit, I did try and shift the weight the best I could when I realized it was you in front of me.

Really good show last night but it was mental on the floor. Defo watching from upstairs tonight. Buuut there were so many twats there last night. Some bloke behind me just spent the whole show shouting "flash your gash" to Hayley.

Yeah you soaked me lol. Don't know if you realized but I was the bloke right behind you. Sorry if I squashed a bit, I did try and shift the weight the best I could when I realized it was you in front of me.

Really good show last night but it was mental on the floor. Defo watching from upstairs tonight. Buuut there were so many twats there last night. Some bloke behind me just spent the whole show shouting "flash your gash" to Hayley.

I hate guys like that, they must make her feel so uncomfortable. I kept shouting "TAAAYYYLOORRRR" really loud, to make him feel special haha! Fucking fangirls got on my tits though, bloody hell, is it really necessary to shriek like a banshee everytime the lights slightly dim.

Yeah that was a major let down. Some tool kept on crowd surfing and we he got to the front he kept on trying to grab Hayley. Did someone do something on the balcony because near the end she looks up and then said "Just to let you know I didn't like that". Was still an enjoyable show but I feel really battered today though.

Oh and on another note I just walked past the Astoria and the road you queue up down has been completely dug up and fenced off. Going to be a nightmare queueing tonight.

Im in the queue nw, im on my phone! £1 a day! Well any the building works hav been moved more towards the entrance :/ we were quing on the opposite wall bt nw they moved us nxt to the park 4 sum reason :/

Haha, you got in nice and early. :P

When are doors supposed to open?

Man that's crazy. Good effort though. I forgot the doors opened at 6 last night. Got to the venue at just after 6 expecting to walk to the end of the queue and meet my mate at around 6.30 and half the queue was already inside. Was all good though as I got there Dave from This Providence walked out looking for food so i had a good chat with him then when he left Gav from This Prov walked passed so I spent 20 mins talking to him. Much better than standing around inside for ages in my opinion.