European Tour Dates!

hayleh

Tbh me and sal's moment with the band was so beautiful, Hayley was like "TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW GUYS!" and we were like "ermmm YEAH!". omg when she high fived me, her little hands rofl. then blew us a kiss omg. jeremy loved it btw.

omg meg, i totally went subway afterwards! :D

i was like 'can i have a student discount?' lmaoo :D

i wanna like eat ur hair :D

I was standing right by all you guys on the balcony. No idea why I didn't say hi. Think I spotted you when you Paramore just came on so I got caught up in the moment.

I was looking out for you! You should've said hi! Did you see our huge "My Heart" banner? I felt like a bit of a teenie but we had to try and get them to play it :P

^ Yeah I saw it, I was actually so close to you guys. Was going to get a photo of you guys with it but you kept putting it down when I got my camera out. Emily was rocking out right next to me. I didn't actually spot you till them came on and then after we bolted for the door. Yeah was a shame I didn't get to meet any of you guys. Next time for sure. I met Sal at the end of the Thursday gig and then when I was waiting to meet the band yesterday. Nice to put a name to a face.

^ Yeah I saw it, I was actually so close to you guys. Was going to get a photo of you guys with it but you kept putting it down when I got my camera out. Emily was rocking out right next to me. I didn't actually spot you till them came on and then after we bolted for the door. Yeah was a shame I didn't get to meet any of you guys. Next time for sure. I met Sal at the end of the Thursday gig and then when I was waiting to meet the band yesterday. Nice to put a name to a face.

rofl

you should have come and

said hi and rocked out with me

really

hahahaa

^Nah was wearing a brown polo on Thursday and white tee with a black cardy on Friday.

rofl

you should have come and

said hi and rocked out with me

really

hahahaa

Ha you looked in the zone so I didn't want to distract you. Think you freaked my mate out a bit was your crazy antics. Was all good though. On the Thursday show I was right behind you as well. Sorry if I squashed you.

Yeah it's a real shame we didn't actually get to meet up. Next though people.

Gib, man ur so tall! i felt like a shrimp right next to you lol :D

Ah it was so funny standing next to Hayley. I had to bend down to fit in a picture with her. I mean I'monly around 6 foot so I aint massive but Hayley is just so tiny. Was good meeting you though dude. Could you tell I was all :hyper: when waiting to meet the band?