European Tour Dates!

hayleh

Awkwardness of it being in the middle of week, as it's when i'm on work experience...

Hey, who cares, it's not like they can fire me ;)

Stooookkkkeeeddd about this, as i couldn't go to the last one i thought that was it for another year !

Excellent.

Oh, random thought, are cameras allowed at london ?

May have already been mentioned, i don't have a clue and can i reeeeallly be bothered to trawl through 8 pages ? Why, no i can't. It's a hard life being this lazy, i tell you.

Awkwardness of it being in the middle of week, as it's when i'm on work experience...

Hey, who cares, it's not like they can fire me ;)

Stooookkkkeeeddd about this, as i couldn't go to the last one i thought that was it for another year !

Excellent.

Oh, random thought, are cameras allowed at london ?

May have already been mentioned, i don't have a clue and can i reeeeallly be bothered to trawl through 8 pages ? Why, no i can't. It's a hard life being this lazy, i tell you.

Yeah cameras are allowed in the Astoria

Right i have just read the whole topic and;

1. They probably arn't going to do a Scotland date as they did it on the mini tour a few weeks ago, so they are now doing the cities that didnt get it last time apart from london. They have to play london as 1. its london and 2 its the capital.

2. The reason the Manchester date is £12 is because they would be playing academy 1 however they arn't playing it because its having a Balcony put in.

3. Manchester Academy 2 isn't "massive" we are lucky they are playing there and not Academy 1 or the Apollo which i am sure they could sell out.

4. About the timings of the shows. If you look back over the years you will notice that hundreds of US bands come over to the UK at that time. There are many reasons but right now i can't be arsed writing them.

5. I will be at the Wolvo and Manchester dates.

1. They probably arn't going to do a Scotland date as they did it on the mini tour a few weeks ago, so they are now doing the cities that didnt get it last time apart from london. They have to play london as 1. its london and 2 its the capital.

2. The reason the Manchester date is £12 is because they would be playing academy 1 however they arn't playing it because its having a Balcony put in.

3. Manchester Academy 2 isn't "massive" we are lucky they are playing there and not Academy 1 or the Apollo which i am sure they could sell out.

4. About the timings of the shows. If you look back over the years you will notice that hundreds of US bands come over to the UK at that time. There are many reasons but right now i can't be arsed writing them.

5. I will be at the Wolvo and Manchester dates.

and no way would they sell out the apollo

its big compared to the fact they played in club academy last time AND it was sold out, i do believe it was actually downgraded to club academy.

It was moved to the Club Academy as there was a problem with the sound at Academy 3. So all gigs around that date were moved.

I know they played the club academy last time love and before that they played Academy 3. I was there.

90% of the gigs i go to are at Academy 2 and those bands are smaller than Paramore so we are lucky.

No its not.

We are luck Academy 1 is un-usable otherwise it wouls have been there. The Academy 2 is the smallest venue on this tour.

Portsmouth Pyramids centre holds 600, the Academy 2 holds 800.

And as big as Paramore are getting, I dont think they could sell out a 3500 person venue (the Apollo) outside the capital.

I dont think they would be playing the Academy if it was open either, as that is due to hold 4000 people all standing.

It was moved to the Club Academy as there was a problem with the sound at Academy 3. So all gigs around that date were moved.

I know they played the club academy last time love and before that they played Academy 3. I was there.

90% of the gigs i go to are at Academy 2 and those bands are smaller than Paramore so we are lucky.

i do go to gigs there too LOVE. i was also there.

Academy unsigned was on in Academy 3 last time, and Xavier Rudd was playing in Academy 2. So I dont think there was a sound problem.