European Tour Dates!

hayleh

i know, but it's just a quite strange that the link for presale has been up all day and still hasn't sold out. i wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of mistake and they have been selling tickets that were for general sale aswell.

i dunno though, cause i suppose not that many people knew about it. and you're mean :neutral:

so, is that all the tickets sold out now?

this seetickets site is really weird...

they have up like, 2 london astorias. one says it starts at 7, and it's sold out. the other says it starts at 6, and they are still on sale. i find this strange though because the london tickets are sold out everywhere else. i really want to buy one, but i don't know whether it's dodgey or not.

check it out -

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=PARAMORE&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see

so, is that all the tickets sold out now?

this seetickets site is really weird...

they have up like, 2 london astorias. one says it starts at 7, and it's sold out. the other says it starts at 6, and they are still on sale. i find this strange though because the london tickets are sold out everywhere else. i really want to buy one, but i don't know whether it's dodgey or not.

check it out -

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=PARAMORE&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see

Theyre not dodgy, seetikets normally always has 2 links up for astoria shows.

If you fill it all out it will probably just tell you to ring the venue for availablity.

wow, tickets in holland cost only €11. But with administration and stuff it will cost me about €20. And I searched how much it is to go by train and it is more than €40. Didn't expect that, that's alot. that is 60 in total and I don't have that :(:(. Looks that I'm not seeing Paramore in august :(

I want them to come to Carlisle we have the perfect venue and everything! They can play there when travelling from Scotland to England! I always miss the good bands i.e. The Sounds and Shiny Gun Toys came once I was totally gutted I missed them! So I would ike Paramore to play at The Brickyard to sooth my ache of missing them! :lol:

I want them to come to Carlisle we have the perfect venue and everything! They can play there when travelling from Scotland to England! I always miss the good bands i.e. The Sounds and Shiny Gun Toys came once I was totally gutted I missed them! So I would ike Paramore to play at The Brickyard to sooth my ache of missing them! :lol:

i once had to miss the sounds and shiny toy guns too :( my friend bought me a ticket to the gossip on the same night and if i didnt go she couldnt so i had to miss the sounds :[ i dont even like stg but oh well haha