Multi-Colored Pants...

LikeDays

i spent 100 bucks on my red ones, but ik you can get them cheaper....its kinda funny tho cuz paramore has become like a 'stereotype' at my school. like you see a kid wearing colored skinny jeans and you think "oh...they must be a paramore fan"

cuz seriously, no one wore colored pants before paramore became so popular...posers, posers, posers (at my school, not here)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have purple ones, haha

I wanted to have different, but the day before I bought them I read someone's post hare saying: [about hayley.checkered-vans.com] 'this is like a bible for some people' or something similar.

this made my day xD but on the other hand i thought the person who wrote is soo right. And tha's how I decided to buy purple instead of yellow/red ones. hahaha. I'm proud of that decision xD

because i don't wanna be a poser. No one wants.

And Hayley was an inspiration to buy them, no matter what :D (i wrote it in case anyone was interested, haha )

Criminal Damage!!!! They have tonnes of different colours and theyre made from stretchy denim too so theyre really comfy... aaaaand theyre unisex (deep pockets, loose crouch area) I have bright blue and pink ones from them. I also have red and a kind of greeny colour that hayley has from Urban Outfitters UK site but I bought them ages ago in a sale, those jeans are amazing though.

• 1 month later...

not sure if anyone else posted this.. but yeah... you can get really cheap colored pants. I have seen them at forever 21, old navy, macy's, wet seal, hot topic. urban outfitters is waaay overpriced unless you get clothes in the clearance area. i got yellow pants at old navy for $6!!! you just gotta look around.. they are there. paying $100 for pants i think is ridiculous.

^ I'm also never gonna throw skinnies away xD they're freakin' awesome and look way cooler than wide jeans.

after I got really into skinnies (colored or not), I feel weird and even quite uncomfortable wearing flared pants

I can wear pants w/ straight legs (right? I meant the tunnels where you insert your legs :P) eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't wear skinnies because they are "in".

I wear them because I'm naturally thin, meaning no bust or waist, so might aswell make something stand out, and the skinnies help make the legs look long and slim. :)

I love skinnies, apart from my one pair of combats they are all I wear.

I have off-blue, navy, white, black and red. Next stop....YELLOW!