Multi-Colored Pants...

LikeDays

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seroiusly thinking about it... Because NO stores that carry them are in my area... The closest would be at the Mall of America, and that's a 5 hour drive... So cheap white jeans and LOTS of dye are starting to sound really good..

vans store where i live has some pretty cheap white jeans

Yeeahhh I looked at all those.. Thing is though, I'm not paying that kind of money for something I can't try on.. My hips give me fits when it comes to finding jeans...

And also, there's not a vans store anywhere around here, either... *sigh*

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/custserv/customerservicemain.jsp?cid=47

try going there to find a store around u..

and usually wen nu order stuff off the internet (and magazines) they ask for mesurmets of like the waist and stuff... hmm.. if i were u i would see how they check for a size.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I like how the first thing you see when you open the page is REALLY bright jeans.

Yay!

lol.

I KNOW!

at first i thought they were leggings...but after reading, yup they're jeans...and the first thing that came into my mind..durr hayley

And the best thing is... They're tripp jeans. Which is AWESOME for me... 'Cause I have like two regular colored pairs of tripp jeans... And one is that same style just (obviously) normal ol' blue...

SO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO GET! WOOT!

Man.. Yanno what, thanks... I might have to go and order some now...

uh oh.

i don't think patricia fields has any of those colors...

i bet one of my many [MANY] bookmarked stores have them.

and when i say many...i mean it.

But of course..urban outfitters always has everything...number one place to shop.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/jump.jsp?itemID=1070&itemType=CATEGORY&iMainCat=3&iSubCat=1070&sort=0&viewall=All&cm_mmc=Google-_-Womens_Apparel-_-jeans_colored-_-colored%20skinny%20jeans

^OOMMMMMGGGG!!!

NO, I DON'T!!!

Serously. Eff Iowa. I mean, I lovelovelove it here... But damnit, no bands ever come here, and the selection of clothing is horrible unless you're a prep...

Gah.

Thanks for the suggestions though, everyone--keep 'em coming lol...

D: I went to urban last month and asked about colored pants and they said they dont carry em...I guess they're only on the int now

but they SHOULD be coming into style maybe this fall when it gets colder.

D: I went to urban last month and asked about colored pants and they said they dont carry em...I guess they're only on the int now

but they SHOULD be coming into style maybe this fall when it gets colder.

God, I hope they don't. It's impossible to find something that no one else does that doesn't look completely rediculous...

But I found a couple old pairs of jeans that I'm going to dye... They're lighter denim, and I think I'm going to bleach them anyway... So it should work...

Haha, I'm cheating :)