Multi-Colored Pants...

LikeDays

true about the money..the oonly topshop in the US is in NY. THAT SUCKS.

I was looking at that size chart page before but I couldnt find a part on there that has to do with pants.

and thats cool about forever21 ill have to check there when I go to the macarthur mall for the apple store.. the forever21 here has only accessories. the one at macarthur sells the clothes which is stupid.

I asked one of my UK friends who is a fashion monster, and she said if it's w2530 or whatever, the first number is weight the second is inseam and it is inches.

The only reason I want to order the topshop ones is because I know if they're short enough for Hayley, then I can get them short enough for me.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Wow, when did hottopic get 'em... They didn't have them two weeks ago when I looked...

Great our store is gonna get 'em, and because I have no money everyone's going to beat me to it.

I fucking love my life.

well i dont see how u have been looking for pants if u have no money.

if i where u i would check out ur hot topic. i doubt that every one is gonna want pink pants.

ask ur parents..or earn some. there like only 40$

or wait until u go back to school clothes shopping or sumthin and ask for those

I asked one of my UK friends who is a fashion monster, and she said if it's w2530 or whatever, the first number is weight the second is inseam and it is inches.

The only reason I want to order the topshop ones is because I know if they're short enough for Hayley, then I can get them short enough for me.

oh then I was right with the sizing....

I guess you'd be 30 in length. Id get 32 cause im so tall D:

well i dont see how u have been looking for pants if u have no money.

if i where u i would check out ur hot topic. i doubt that every one is gonna want pink pants.

ask ur parents..or earn some. there like only 40$

or wait until u go back to school clothes shopping or sumthin and ask for those

Uhhh, I pretty much buy all my own clothes anyway.... And you can look at things and not have money so you know what you want when you DO have it... And as far as earning money goes, I've been working on getting a job for the last threeish weekssss... I'm starting to run out of places to apply, lol... My parents giving me money isn't too likely, either... My mom doesn't have much more money than I do, and with college coming up it's only going to be worse....

And as far as everyone not wanting pink pants goes... You never know. In my area things either blow up or never get started.... And people are WAYYYY overly protective of having their own personal style, too... It's a competition as to who can look least like everyone else, unless you're a preppy kid ((i'm sure it's like that in other places, too))... I suppose it's probably typical high school drama, but I've even seen it end friendships, as rediculous as that sounds...

So these pants are very imporatnt pants. LOL.

If that made sense at all. lol

• 2 weeks later...

^

They are jeans..... I'm sure.

Well me and my friend found one shop today in Camden, for like £27. But it was the sizing that confused us, so we're trying this all jeans shop in North End Road tomorrow, then oxford street. Not any luck back to Camden. So our oyster cards are going to be busy ;)

I got a pair today from some shop in oxford street. We got off at Marble arch and tried to get to UO and we printed off a map and everything. We had to ask one of the council officers how to get there cause we couldn't find oxford circus. But yeah oxford street isnt any fun if your a lost londoner, who's never been there before LOL

There like the same shade of yellow as Hayleys. When I got home my mum was like "why yellow" which is a compliment coming from her