Win 2 Tickets to see Paramore in NY from PF.com!

There are probably just a few tickets left and as people select them and then release them without buying them, they show up again or show up as unavailable, depending on when you're in the system...

Or there might just be 1 ticket left, so that's all you can buy...

i just came in to paramorefans.com to the forum section as fast as hell

i mean i was in the computer all day

and lik i didnt even remember to go back to check if another trivia question was released and wen i rememberd

i was so scared as hell

u cant imagine

and now i come and thers ppl talkin bout more

tickets:(

hahahahahahaha well thts bad luck for me. im depending in the question. even if i dont get any more entries. i still hav one odd, thts good enough for me.

Trivia Question #9

Guess this one will see who gets up earliest in the morning :)

Same rules as before - first person to PM me with the correct answer gets an additional entry into the contest.

This is a PHOTO trivia question...ready?

Who is this and what does he do according to Hayley?

picture.jpg

Ok, I got 3 correct responses this time (sorry - got busy with something else there for a second) - that this is Jimmy...but the first one came from xxgard89xx, so they get an extra entry in the contest!

More trivia to come today - I promise!

No one's gotten the answer correct yet, so I'll up the ante a little bit...

First of all, this is the show the band has referred to as their first "real show" together.

And secondly, if you can also tell me where they played it (the name of the venue and the location), I'll give you another additional entry.

So, the correct answer to all of this could get you 2 additional entries into the drawing tonight!

Ok, I've gotten the correct answer to the bands they played with.

cheleawelseyx correctly answered that the two bands they played with for their first real show were Copeland and Lovedrug. Congrats to her on getting an extra entry!

But, no one's answered where the show took place yet - I want the venue name and the city/state - if you get that, you can still get an extra entry into the drawing!

And the answer is out there :) I just went and double-checked to make sure that you could find the info...

wooow, i cant find it anywhere..

Haha...well, you did find it, I guess, because you got the 2nd part of the question correct!

The venue was in Nashville, TN and it was called The End.

More trivia to come...probably...I think I may have time to get one or two more questions up before the 10pm drawing...