Win 2 Tickets to see Paramore in NY from PF.com!

Ok, so I bought 2 tickets to the Paramore show at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York on July 17th - the one that they're taping for MTV Live - and I'm not going to be able to go.

So, rather than sell them on ebay or whatever, I want to make sure they go to someone who's a fan and who really wants to go...so we're going to give them away as a paramorefans.com contest.

It's easy to enter - all you have to do is PM me and say you want to enter. That's it. I'm going to do a completely random drawing to be fair and the winner will be announced on July 10th at 10pm ET. I'll mail the tickets out Priority Mail the next day, so no matter where you live, you'll have them by the 17th.

Please only enter if you can actually get to the show - I really want to make sure these tickets go to a fan who's going to have a great time.

Everyone who PMs me gets one entry to start with. Each day there will also be at least one (maybe more) trivia questions posted in this thread (so keep an eye on it) - whoever PMs me first with the correct answer to the question will get an additional entry into the drawing.

And, to support a great cause at the same time we're doing this contest, I'm also going to donate $1 for every person who enters to TWLOHA as well.

Please note guys - you have to be 16 to get into the show - it says that right on the ticket and IDs will be required (again, according to the ticket.) Also, if you're under 18, your parent or legal guardian will need to get in touch with me to accept the prize on your behalf.

That's it...so, start PMing me now if you want to enter and good luck!

i want to enter!!! i enter here, right? yeah, well if this is how, then i enter myself! hahh ;]

No - send me a private message to enter so I can keep all the entries together. The easiest way to do that is just to click my name over in the lefthand column next to this message and then choose "send private message" in the drop down menu...

Wow Brent, this is so nice of you! There are people out there who would kill for tickets. And to donate to TWLOHA, that is amazing. I'm going to enter even though I already have tickets. A couple of my friends wanted tickets but they coulndn't get them because it sold out. So if I some how won, I would give the tickets to them.

Brent.. you're making me cry because of how sweet you are..

You're also making me cry because I'm not gonna be home, I'm going to be in Cali while Paramore's here. This makes me cry. LOL

Well good luck to all!

Wow Brent, this is so nice of you! There are people out there who would kill for tickets. And to donate to TWLOHA, that is amazing. I'm going to enter even though I already have tickets. A couple of my friends wanted tickets but they coulndn't get them because it sold out. So if I some how won, I would give the tickets to them.

That's cool...or get your friends to join the boards and enter :)

But yeah...as long as whoever wins uses the tickets or gives them to someone who uses them to go to the show, that's cool...I just want to make sure a fan gets them and gets to go...

entered yu really dont kno how much i want this. i cried when i found out it was sold out. and im gunna cry again if i dont win. i love paramore have been in love with them for over a year.

A couple of quick notes...

There are a couple of people who have posted here saying they want to enter, but haven't PM'd me yet - you have to PM me to be entered in the contest. That's really the only way I can accurately keep up with who's entered and who hasn't. So, please, please, please make sure you don't just post here if you want to enter - send me a PM just saying you want to enter the contest. It's easy - just click my name next to this post and choose the "send private message" option...

Also, my intention was always to give both tickets to the winner. However, if the winner only needs one ticket for whatever reason, then I'll draw another name and give the other ticket to that person. But, the way it's set up now is that the winner gets both tickets and can bring a friend or whoever with them.

And yeah, the tickets do clearly say it's 16+ with ID, so I'd imagine they're going to be checking that at the doors...so if you're under 16, I don't know if you'll be able to get in or not. My guess is that it's going to be difficult.

Good luck again to everyone!!! And keep an eye out for the first trivia question later tonight :)

Ok - first trivia question. Here's how this works. The first person to PM me with the correct answer gets one additional entry into the drawing. I'll post here again once I have a correct answer with what the answer was and who got it correct so I don't get bombarded with PMs lol...

So, here we go...

According to our (Paramorefans.com's) most recent interview with the band, what is Hayley's favorite word?

too bad I have a job that works me almost everyday. Id go.

edit: where did you have to buy these tickets when they went onsale?

They were up on Ticketmaster...I posted the presale link and password as soon as I got it...I think we had that up a few hours before it got published as a bulletin by Paramore's myspace...

are the trivia questions gonnna b at random time, or always at night?

wat hour did u post the last trivia question?

Random times :) I can't guarantee when I'll be online with my job and family and all...so it'll be whenever I get a chance to post some...