Win 2 Tickets to see Paramore in NY from PF.com!

Trivia Question #2

The first person to PM me with the correct answer gets one additional entry into the drawing. I'll post here again once I have a correct answer with what the answer was and who got it correct so I don't get bombarded with PMs lol...

Here we go...

According to our (Paramorefans.com's) most recent interview with the band, what is Jeremy's favorite song?

Ok, I should have been more specific - it's my fault I wasn't...so we'll have 2 winners for this question!

kristina just correctly answered that Jeremy's favorite song on the new album, according to our interview, is "For a Pessimist..." She gets an extra entry for that! Congrats!

But, still open for an answer is what is Jeremy's favorite song in general (by another band)? First person to PM me with that correct answer ALSO gets an extra entry in the drawing!

hey! wow. this is soo amazing. im soo glad your doing this. it really gives actual fans a chance to see them. its really dumb that scalpers bought so many tickets and are selling them for 100$. i would pay that much if i could afford them but i can't. i hope i win. itll be a great bday present thats for sure!

Ack...well, I just had a grape soda explode all over me, so sorry for the delay in posting this...I got a few correct answers very close together, but the one I got first was from:

kuro_mamba

who correctly identified Jeremy's favorite song as "Disintegration" by Jimmy Eat World! Congrats!

More trivia to come...later today :)

Trivia Question #3

Ok, I'm not feeling especially creative at the moment, so I'll throw out what I hope is a pretty easy one.

First person to respond with the correct answer, via PM to me, wins an extra entry in the contest! Once I get a correct response, I'll post the answer here, along with who sent it to me first.

Here's the question:

What was the bonus track included on the FBR webstore digital version of RIOT!?

lol.

i go to watch a friends football match

then i see the trivia question! i go "yupy!"

then i see the next post

its answered already :(

hahaha the worst thing is that

i didnt kno the answer

cause they dont sell any frkin paramore cd's

in panama!! [central america]!!

lol.

then i see the next post

i didnt kno the answer

So, I have to ask - if you win, are you actually going to travel to NY to see the show?

So, I have to ask - if you win, are you actually going to travel to NY to see the show?

of corss.

i already told u in the first private message

july 17th

i arrive at NY

the same day as the show

i duno the hour i arrive at the airport exactly

but its somwhere in the afternoon

lol.

then i see the next post

i didnt kno the answer

panama's one of the few countries in central america i havent gone to...im from el salvador

i think i would cry if i won them. no scratch that i know i would cry. and if i went to the show, i know i would cry tears of joy watching them because i always do.

ha yes i would do exactly the same thing. ive cried just thiknig about it

gah - you guys are making me feel bad! I wish I had more tickets so you all could win :(

And idk...I think a few more people have posted in the thread who want to enter...you have to PM me to enter so I can keep track of all the entries...just click my name to the left here and choose "send private message" and you're in...