i think the site needs some help

it just probably depends on the time of day since most of the members here are on different timezones like me..

and i have some questions too!

first, what are the rose like thingys above the avatars? what do they mean?

second, how do you get those reputation points?

thanks guys. :mrgreen:

it just probably depends on the time of day since most of the members here are on different timezones like me..

and i have some questions too!

first, what are the rose like thingys above the avatars? what do they mean?

second, how do you get those reputation points?

thanks guys. :mrgreen:

Those are carnations - like in the Emergency video - you get them based on how many posts you have....your title will change too as you get more posts...

As for rep points, people can give them to you by clicking on the balance/scale icon on one of your posts...if they particularly like something you say or do or whatever, they can give you rep...

• Like 1

Those are carnations - like in the Emergency video - you get them based on how many posts you have....your title will change too as you get more posts...

As for rep points, people can give them to you by clicking on the balance/scale icon on one of your posts...if they particularly like something you say or do or whatever, they can give you rep...

oh yeah, the carnations! that's cool..now i get it.

thanks brent!:mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
well if u guyz need help with media i'll be happy to help. i can rip vids and i can rip audio of vids too. i can also do soem other stuff on the comp so if u guyz need help lemme know. i'll b happy too

Dude if you wanna help with media that would be awesome, PM me if youve got time.