Your top 3 favorite female led rock bands

Crossfire

PARAMORE

the hush sound (idk if they count because she doesn't sing all the songs!)

Evanescence

and if the hush sound don't count i'd have to be Meg and Dia or Flyleaf

yupp.. i'm bad at these "favorite band" things because i always end up putting like 5 err 10 bands when i'm supposed to only pick 3! oops! :shifty:

OOOOOOOOH HOW DID I FORGET TSUNAMI BOMB!?!?

Man, also..

Shiny Toy Guns...

Freezepop

The Fitness

Anarbor

Oh, and PS: Check her out... My friend AmeliaBlue... http://www.myspace.com/ameliabluemusic

She's basically amazing, just turned 16, won our city talent show, and is competing in Des Moines at the Iowa State Fair in August... Hopefully she wins... Then she's trying out for American Idol this fall :D

What's amazing is--she's never had a voice lesson. AND she plays all the guitar parts, and writes every bit of it herself... Lol--crazy. She's got lots more songs, but she's too lazy to put 'em up, lol...

I can't just name three...

1.) Eisley-- Great band, but that's coming from a huge fan! Very inventive, ethereal, melodic, and their harmonies to die for.

2.) Blonde Redhead-- Legendary! Their sound is very distinctive and abrasive. Their archive has a range to it; it can make your eyes pop out and even lull you to sleep.

3.) Metric-- Such a lovely Canadian band. Driven by beat and tantalizing guitar riffs, Emily's vox are just the icing on the cake. They're addictive, too.

4.) Paramore-- That's a given. I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe it.

Well top 3, I'd say:

Paramore (obviously)

Save Ferris (ska band from "back in the day" aka late 90's)

Eyes Set To Kill (Phoenix,AZ http://www.myspace.com/eyessettokilll)

There are a couple more that I like, but those are probably my favorite. But Eyes Set To Kill may fall off the list, now that Lyndsay left the band. Alexia took over as the lead vocalist, but Im not sure if she can replace Lyndsay, but I havent seem them since Lynds left the band, so I guess I'll have to wait until I see them again.

• 4 weeks later...