blend making contest

yeah.i just got this idea from christinamultimedia.com

they have this blend making contest and whoever makes the best blend wins.

they send stuff like, pictures, magazines, buttons and other stuff related to xtina (surprise!surprise!)

so i though we could do the same except we send paramore stuff(obviously!ha!)

and its on a regular basis at cm.com but ours could be like every two months or something like that..

so, what do you guys think?

Its a cool idea, but then again your have to remeber that someone does actuly have to pay for the prizes & shipping.. lol.

I've seen it on another forum though and instead of prizes they make the winning banner the forums header for that month/week or whatever, thats also pretty rad.

Its a cool idea, but then again your have to remeber that someone does actuly have to pay for the prizes & shipping.. lol.

I've seen it on another forum though and instead of prizes they make the winning banner the forums header for that month/week or whatever, thats also pretty rad.

yes ive seen that too! on ld its quite radd if u ask me haha

That'd be awesome...we'd love to have you guys design graphics/blends/etc. that could be used for the forum headers or even on the main site - definitely go for it and the staff or whoever will be happy to judge and then implement the best one as artwork for the site...if that's a good enough prize :)

That'd be awesome...we'd love to have you guys design graphics/blends/etc. that could be used for the forum headers or even on the main site - definitely go for it and the staff or whoever will be happy to judge and then implement the best one as artwork for the site...if that's a good enough prize :)

that's a good enough prize for me:mrgreen: