Internal Server Error????

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paramorefans.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

OK this message is absoloutely so annoying, and it happens whenever i try to open a big thread. what exactly is this?

It's an issue with our webhost...usually. They seem to be struggling with the size of our SQL database, which is what the boards run off of...I'm not sure how to correct the problem, but we're looking into a couple of things...

It's an issue with our webhost...usually. They seem to be struggling with the size of our SQL database, which is what the boards run off of...I'm not sure how to correct the problem, but we're looking into a couple of things...

More space needed maybe? Or bandwidth or something?

I'm quite surprised at how these boards can be slow and have the server errors cause I'm on other forums with more members, posts, etc and they have no problems with server errors at all :???:

More space needed maybe? Or bandwidth or something?

I'm quite surprised at how these boards can be slow and have the server errors cause I'm on other forums with more members, posts, etc and they have no problems with server errors at all :???:

Well, it's possible they have dedicated hosting...which is something we don't have as of yet...we still use a shared hosting service, which is less expensive. Switching to dedicated hosting would be much more expensive, but we may need to consider it. I didn't think we were that large yet, but I'm starting to wonder...

We also are looking into a couple of other fixes...and having our hosting service doublecheck everything on their end.

Thanks for being patient...I know it's crazy frustrating right now. I've been furious with it all morning...