Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

its a freaking bathing suit its not like its the end of the world..holy shit..leave the girl alone. its really starting to get old and annoying. and she was wearing freaking pants with it it wasnt like she was running around on stage in a bikini top and bottoms..and all that was showing was her back..not like her boobs or anything were haning out..the whole band is very respectful of themselves and dont run around in skimpy clothes..get a life please and stop being so obsessed with theirs shes more classy than half the freshman at my school who walk around in 2 inch pieces of fabric and revealing shirts. i really respect her for what she does and what she believes in. she has class, something most famous women in the world today cant say for themselves

Easy, easy, like I said before, I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it...I was just saying that cause she's usually covered up pretty well on stage...but like others have said it was probably a hot day and it wasn't that revealing.

I'm sorry if I wound any of you up too much. :(

Easy, easy, like I said before, I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it...I was just saying that cause she's usually covered up pretty well on stage...but like others have said it was probably a hot day and it wasn't that revealing.

:hug: i get what you mean james!!!

sorry jamess..ahah im just not in a good mood as it is and just for people to be all like omg is annoying shes a grown women and can do w/e she wants she know her limitations and i know she would never go too far. and i wasnt just making that statement to you..other people have said stuff to. its just for anyone who has something to say about it..its just annoying

Imagine getting sprayed in the face with Hayley-water... I'm not sure if that'd be awesome cause it's at a show or just gross. :P

I love her face in that last picture. lol