Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

i'm not sure if this picture was posted in the other thread, if it was already posted, it's okay if you delete this post (:

l_952390eab6bf1e7e32c8ffd717135ce6.jpg

(credit to whoever took it)

and is it me or, does the girl in the blue look alot like jamie lynn spears. maybe it's just a lookalike, but it looks a lot like her lol

i'm not sure if this picture was posted in the other thread, if it was already posted, it's okay if you delete this post (:

and is it me or, does the girl in the blue look alot like jamie lynn spears. maybe it's just a lookalike, but it looks a lot like her lol

oh my god. that has to be her by the way. ahaha. she looks identical to her.

thats looks exatly like her . hahah..

wow were getting off topic

My cousin said that Hayley looked like Ellie from Degrassi which is totally untrue. :roll:

Farber-Nash.jpg

she kind of looks like Ellie.. if you think about it.. lol...

but i love them both!!! :D

omg, the pic of hayley standing by the crowd with everyone's hands up is an amazing pic..

I like these 2 (mainly because I took them):

paramore9.jpg

I almost didnt get this one, cause I kinda froze when she looked right at me.

paramore8.jpg

I also like this one too

hayleyluvsreelbigfish.jpg

but it's because I have the same shirt. But mine's like a medium, her's in probably like a small or youth large.

cory6.jpg

Oh, and just in case you are wondering, the dude Im in the pic with is Corey Patterson, he plays for the Baltimore Oriels. He's my cousin's boyfriend, I get free tickets when they come play in against the Diamondbacks in Phoenix.