Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

i cant see the pic at school right now so idk if its just the picture or if it is her skin..but i dont think it really matters. everyone gets bumps every now and then, she usually has beautiful clear skin so yeah who cares??

i know, and hayley's too stunning for it to matter anyway :D

^ yep! haha i just dont like when people freak out when they say one little imperfection in someone (not saying you were) just there has been other people that treat them wierd when they see one little thing wrong and its just annoying...they are regular people just like you and me

^ yep! haha i just dont like when people freak out when they say one little imperfection in someone (not saying you were) just there has been other people that treat them wierd when they see one little thing wrong and its just annoying...they are regular people just like you and me

agreed :]

nqzjmc.jpg

Guest chriz
No, I don't know, cause I found that posted on the LJ community.

I think that's the most skin I've ever seen her show off on stage. :uhh::shifty:

hahah james it isnt about the skin

No, I don't know, cause I found that posted on the LJ community.

I think that's the most skin I've ever seen her show off on stage. :uhh::shifty:

Me too. But it was hot and she was on vacation so she was wearing a bathing suit. I don't think we have anything to worry about. Atleast I hope not. She looks really pretty there though.

Yeah, I thought that was kinda showy for her, but hey, it's a free country. She can wear what she wants.