thebrowncoat

YouTube/Myspace Video Thread Part 2

I dont have a clue if this has been posted....there was 70 pages of the old thread lol so this one is new so I thought I would post it...It from Warped tour last year they were on Warped Inside Out and they were filmed when they got on Main stage at warped for the first time. Gotta love haleys shirt in the begining. and Im in the vid...i was up front at like 5:18 you can see me long hair, grey cut out shirt...they were so awsome that day lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZopqm67JFM

I like the solo in the sped up version:mrgreen: And the slow version sounds really hardcore.

^ oh gosh. i can't stop listening to that. hayley's voice does sound really cool

haha yea. its sounds what her voice should of sounded like wen she was little or sumthin or liek her little sister voice..

i can get u the audio for it if u want

i luvv hayleys vocals in this. idk why. its just liek the best 40 sec clip ever

omg i love this one. its my fav of all time. she sounds incredible

omg i love this one. its my fav of all time. she sounds incredible

yeaa... i think its cuz she like give so much variety in her voice in like that little clip. its awesome

haha yea. its sounds what her voice should of sounded like wen she was little or sumthin or liek her little sister voice..

if you like her voice for when it rains someone posted a bunch of songs after changing the pitch. they all sound like her little sister's voice haha

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/2078164.html