Aly and AJ

lyn

i can't be bothered typing this twice so i just copied what i wrote on the aly & aj forums, it's about an tv appearance they did in the uk this morning on a show called This Morning :-

^ really? i much as i love aly & aj, it seems to me that they were lip-synching. their performance of potential breakup song sounded exactly like the cd version, so they were quite obviously lip-synching most of the time, at least that's what i thought but i still loves them even if they did. anyway they didn't just perform, they did a short interview, they didn't really say much but they did say that they love acting and singing the same amount. they also took part in a thing called beat the stylist, usually a guest would go against an fashion expert but this time it was aly against aj. basically they had £150 to spend on an ultimate breakup outfit, a outfit you'd wear to show an ex that you're over them. they both picked good clothes but the viewers rang up to vote and aj won.

i don't think the people at the aly & aj forums like me much cos i moaned about them lip-synching on tv the other day, well it disappointed me. they're good singers, they didn't need to lip-synch. also i told them i'd been voting for paramore instead of aly & aj for trl.

anyway, Q magazine just gave Insomniatic 1 star in their review (out of 5), what a load of rubbish they wrote!