Aly and AJ

lyn

There best song still has got to be "into the rush" every time I went to the movie theaters for about a good three months they would always play the music video before the show. I haven't had a chance to hear there new album yet, but sounds like not many people are too happy with it.

eh i loooooooooooovee their old shit on ITR. but eh i listened to some stuff from insomniac and its liek a BIGG jump from the rockness on ITR. but eh...its okay. i still only like the potential break up song, but im sick of that song. iw as obsessed with it like 3 months ago.

but i still love aly and aj haha

• 1 month later...

^ Those are three of my favorite songs by them too, haha. I also like Collapsed a loooot.

Any way for me to hear some of their new album? I already have Potential Breakup Song though (and luffles it XD).

^ Those are three of my favorite songs by them too, haha. I also like Collapsed a loooot.

Any way for me to hear some of their new album? I already have Potential Breakup Song though (and luffles it XD).

you can hear the whole album on their website i think

http://www.alyandaj.com

i seriously think i might like these girls nearly as much as paramore now, i'm quite obsessed now.

• 2 weeks later...