Custom user titles?

We use that option as a special thing for people once they get all their carnations. We used to have it before we switched over to Vbulletin that you could do it yourself...but now I think we are the only people that can...hmm I guess we can bring it up again, I know there was a debate awhile ago about it.

If we're the only ones that can change it though I don't think we'll bring it back, just because there are so many people =\

Would it be possible for us to be able to change our user titles to whatever we like? For example, instead of it saying "All We Know" under my name I could make it say whatever I want? I know this is enabled on some forums I belong to.

Yeah, right now, it's a special thing for the members who have been here for awhile and posted enough to get all the carnations.

But, if we put ParaDollars or something similar into place, we may make it an option you can buy, so keep an eye out for that.

The Paradollar thing is actually really difficult to implement...p.org has a system like that, but they're running an entire system overtop of their boards called vbPlaza or something like that...it's pretty nifty, but we can't run it because we use a newer version of vBulletin than they do and, as of now, it's not available for our version yet.

But we'll keep exploring this...

The Paradollar thing is actually really difficult to implement...p.org has a system like that, but they're running an entire system overtop of their boards called vbPlaza or something like that...it's pretty nifty, but we can't run it because we use a newer version of vBulletin than they do and, as of now, it's not available for our version yet.

But we'll keep exploring this...

Err.. why was my post deleted? What I said was that evboard.com has an even newer version of vBulletin, version 3.6.7, and they have vbPlaza so how come we can't get it running version 3.6.4?

It'd be nice if someone explained to my why I'm not allowed to post that information instead of just deleting my post without a reason.. :[

• 4 weeks later...