warped tour miami

daymiiiii

it was amazing! i didn't get to see paramore perform though cause the weather started getting really bad at around 4, therer was a sand/dust storm. and rain and thunder and lightning. people were saying there was a tornado warning and stuff, and my dad said he wanted us to be safe so we left. i was okay with it though cause i hateee thunder and lightning...and i never want to see a tornado in my life cause i'm real scared lolol anyways, the meet and greet was at like 1:45 till 2:45, and me and my friends got in line. and while we were waiting someone yelled out "where's the girl with the yellow hair!" and it got me kinda mad that he didn't even know hayley's name. anyways, when we got up there, it was soo fast. i barely spoke to them. it was like a hi and bye thing which i didn't like :( and you were only allowed one item to get signed so i took the hat that zac gave me on 4/20, and when hayley was signing it she goes "all access? hey that's our tour bus!" and i'm like "yeaah! zac gave it to me last time" and she smiled :D and there was this lady behind her holding on to hayley and sometimes josh and zac as if people were going to attack them. and that lady kept whispering in there ears to tell them what to do. it seemed as thoguh she held them back from what they really wanted to, idk how to explain it. and she kept telling to move, so i couldn't say one thing to zac! i was really amd about that. and then when i got to jeremy she told me to move and i was like "jeremy! can i have a hug :D" and he's like "suuuure!!!" and then the lady gave me a face. and that lady kept fanning hayley,, and me and my friend had made them a cd, it's a slideshow of a whole bunch of picutres, and that lady took it and held it the whle time, it was weird lol. and for it going so fast i only got a hug from josh and jeremy..but i was still happy. that lady just got me real mad though. after i met them, there was a crowd of people standing infront of them taking pictures, so i was like heey i'll just join in and take pictures hah so i did. i took 89 pictures of them...and that's that i didn't even get to see them perform lol. when they had finished the signing, either hayley or zac threw there sharpie onto the floor, and as soon as it hit the floor, i reached out and got it super fast, my reflexes were really good haha and a guy was gonna get it and he looked at me like :o at how fast i got it hah. so my friend comes to me and we see jeremy left his sharpie there and shes like ohh i wanna get it, so i tell erh to get it, and she said oh let me ask the guard just incase and i go noo just go and get it! so i gave her push to get it and she did, the guard looked at us with a face like she was going to kill us or something and i go to my friend "omg! ruun!" so we did. haha it was great though. and then we saw them get out of the at&t bus, and i see zac just yah know, having fun and throwing something up in the air, and then i see hayley come out and she has 3 guards around her. and that same lady that was holding on to her...was still holding onto her. some guy took a picture with zac, so me and my friends were like "zac can you take.." and the lady who was holding hayley noticed zac wasn't with them, so she grabbed him by the arm and took him away. it got me mad/sad. and that lady was holding onto his arm so he doesn't turn around and look at us. it's like she thoguht we were gonna attack them or something. we were soo calm. all i wanted was to actually get a picture with them. oh well there's next time i guess.

and one guy was lucky cause he got to take a picture with hayley! alot of people got mad lolol

here are the pictures! :D

the line...kinda:

WARPEDTOUR008.jpg

i got my dad to take a picture of them getting into the at&t thing hahaha:

WARPEDTOUR009.jpg

^^zac taking a picture with a fan

WARPEDTOUR010.jpg

WARPEDTOUR011.jpg

and again, my dad took this so it isn't very good cause he doesn't know how to work my camera, but hayley's face is funny, evewn though you can't really see it unless you zoom in :

WARPEDTOUR012.jpg

i tookt hese from the line, they didn't come out too great cause people were in my way lol:

WARPEDTOUR016.jpg

WARPEDTOUR017.jpg

WARPEDTOUR019.jpg

these girls that we were talking to infront of us in the line were really nice, and one of there moms was real nice too and got my camera and took a picture of us meeting them:

WARPEDTOUR022.jpg

okaay these are the good pictures:

WARPEDTOUR024.jpg

WARPEDTOUR025.jpg

WARPEDTOUR026.jpg

WARPEDTOUR027.jpg

WARPEDTOUR028.jpg

WARPEDTOUR029.jpg

WARPEDTOUR030.jpg

WARPEDTOUR031.jpg

WARPEDTOUR032.jpg

So that lady just worked the at&t tent it looks like? Why is she holding on to them like that? Disturbing.. haha. I would've been like O_o

Anyway, glad you had fun. I like the pictures. :D

yeah she was holding onto her the WHOLE time, and fanning hayley. it was real annoying about her holding on to her hayley and whispering in her ear to like tell her what to do.

and thank yooou! <33(:

I saw you there and we talked for a little at the tent. I thought the exact same thing when seeing that girl behind Hayley. Nice pictures by the way, they came out very well. You might remember me with the Riot shirt and yankees hat. I also left early cause of what was going on and didn't see them perform, that ticked me off. I waited for months just for them, but I still had a good time seeing others.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/daymi_xo/WARPEDTOUR049.jpg

That picture is adorable of Hayley!