Dreams About Paramore

hahah. has anyone ever had a dream about paramore? not to sound creepy or anything, but i guess since i've been on this board a lot lately and thinking about them / listening to their music a lot..

i had a dream today when i was taking a nap that i met all of them & hung out for a while

i took pictures with hayley and for some reason, zac had a crush on me, :/ hahahaha wow, i wish.

i couldn't really tell you a lot of the specifics because i don't remember it that well, but it was probably the best dream ever. i hate waking up from those kinds of dreams and realizing it's not real.

i've had two dreams about them i think...the first one i was just walking around like a parking lot or something with josh and zac and some girl. i don't really remember anything else.

then i had a dream i was in some big city with hayley and she started like freaking out cos she was fat or something and was like running in front of cars and stuff.

i had this really we dream last night that we all went to this awesome store in SF, and it had such cool clothing. too bad it wasnt real.

anyways, Josh found this super cool tshirt with a mustache on it. and everyone bought one.

and me and hayley tryed on like really ugly dresses but we liked them.

and i bought colored pants.

it was wierd because the store was in the middle of nowhere but it was in SF and hayley sounded like my friend alicia.

i still remeber what the mustache shirt looked like, i really want it.

LOL I had this one where my house was like, the tla in philly. so there was like, a line outside and I was in it, but then I was like, wait, I live here I can go inside whenever I want.

so then I went inside and paramore played and the stage was like, really cool. there were these box things all over that they could stand on and whatnot.

haha.. i had one (first and only) like a few days ago. it was that my class went to the house of blues to hear them play and then they were like playing horrible so we left and then i came back to see wat happend and why they sucked and they all dyed there hair black and went emo and josh threw a guitar at me..

hahah

then the same night i had another one that this dude in my class kept on hitting on hayley and josh was threatening to kil him..

josh is violent in my dreams. haha

haha.. i had one (first and only) like a few days ago. it was that my class went to the house of blues to hear them play and then they were like playing horrible so we left and then i came back to see wat happend and why they sucked and they all dyed there hair black and went emo and josh threw a guitar at me..

hahah

then the same night i had another one that this dude in my class kept on hitting on hayley and josh was threatening to kil him..

josh is violent in my dreams. haha

lmao! best dreams ever

Here we go:

I was at a trivium gig with some m8s, and outside we randomly said hi to hayley. So we started talkin bout random stuff, and then she randomly took some of my hair and ate it(WTF???)

And then I did the same to her (WTFF!!?!?!?!??)

And tshe hugged me. But as she left, I told her to wait and told her she has to thank thebrowncoat for sendin us no Americansd the special edition of RIOT!. So she said "I'll send him an e-mail" and then I woke up.

What

The

Fuck??

i had a para-dream once.. err twice but i only remember this one...

i was with my "band" and we were sitting on the edge of the stage after warped and when everyone had left.. then hayley comes and sits next to me and goes "let's play" and i go.."huh?" and she jumps up and the rest of paramore start playing miz biz and we were all dancing around and having a blast in a empty warped tour stage..

then i woke up and i was like "haha.. I WISH that could happen..."

Here we go:

I was at a trivium gig with some m8s, and outside we randomly said hi to hayley. So we started talkin bout random stuff, and then she randomly took some of my hair and ate it(WTF???)

And then I did the same to her (WTFF!!?!?!?!??)

And tshe hugged me. But as she left, I told her to wait and told her she has to thank thebrowncoat for sendin us no Americansd the special edition of RIOT!. So she said "I'll send him an e-mail" and then I woke up.

What

The

Fuck??

OMG!

that one made me LOL!

bahahahah

i dont really remember what all happened

cause i had this dream a whileee ago,

but i remember i woke up in this bed

and i turned around and josh was laying there staring at me

and we just lied there talking or whatever...

then we got up and he made me blueberry waffles, from scratch.

they were delishis.

:D

Okay so, I had this one a while ago but I don't think I'll forget it. Here it goes:

I was at a Paramore show with some of my friends in this huge auditorium. It was full of people and they were rocking out. So all of a sudden, I get a phone call from a friend and step out of the auditorium to take the call. I get out of the auditorium but instead of leading outside, it leads into a mall. There is a huge fountain sitting in the middle of the mall and all of Paramore is hanging out at it (this was when Hunter was still there.) I decide to go up there to say hey but I walk up to the fountain and all of a sudden, they were gone. My friend walks up to me to see what's going on and I tell her, "I was about to hang out with Paramore but they just disappeared." I look over and Paramore is walking around by the Sketchers store (don't ask me why it was the Sketchers store cause I don't know.) So it ends up turning into me and my friends trying to catch up with Paramore in the mall but everytime we catch up to them, they disappear. Well, finally, they are all sitting in the food court and I run up to them to say hey. We sit and we talk for a while and I turn around to talk to one of my friends and they get up and leave. So I turn around and yell, "Hey wait up guys" to them and they all turn around. Hayley says, "dude come on!" Then I turn to Josh and say something like, "So where are we headed?" and Josh looks at me and goes "D'OH!" just like Homer Simpson and then I woke up. It was the strangest thing ever.

i've had a few dreams:

one was where hayley, jeremy and josh were just talking to me in my living room. another one was when hunter left the band and i dreamt that i seen him on tv in their new music video and that he hadn't left the band. another one i remember is that i dreamt hayley got pregnant and i didn't her anymore cos of that. i have had quite a load of paramore dreams but i can't remember most of them now.