Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

AMAZING

i didnt like her thattttttt much beforei went to go see her

but i saw her last monday in birmingham nec and she was fucking amazing

no joke she is sooo good live. My mate was front row with a sign saying 'give us a drum stick please' and at the end of the show Kelly walked back to the drummer and goes 'can i get a drum stick?........can i take one of these?' and me and my other mate who were towards the back were liek OMG LOOOOOOOOOOL then kelly ran to the front of the stage and threw it down to my mate loool then they were on the screen for liek ages. My mate nearly fainetd loool was so cool.

but she didnt come out after :/ i mean her 4 tourbuses were there infront of us and we were there for hours and kellys bus was stll there

but she just drove off, which was abit shit of her BUT

she was amazingggggg no joke omg.

• 2 weeks later...
I have, and I've listenede and claudia, I wasn't to keen on her before, but since everyone was mentioning her live stuff i had a friend send me some audio from the show she went to, and it amazes me how good she sounds :)

You have live Kelly Clarkson audio? Post it up, man!

oh kcemedia! I was actually thinking about posting that. I have so much media from there. There are some great live tracks of unreleased songs from various shows that a lot of people don't know about, some songs of which she'll be recording for possibly the third album like "Don't," "All I Know," and "Come Here." Some great cover songs too, wahoo!

• 4 weeks later...

New tour dates for this summer in the US are up.

http://www.kellyclarkson.com/main.php?content=tour

And yes...I actually joined her fan club and bought VIP tickets for the show in Raleigh as soon as I found out about these new dates. I am just that sad :) On the plus side, it'll be the first time I've ever seen her live, so I'm pretty excited....now if I could just get one of those 10 meet & greet passes they give out at each tour stop...........

No worries, I don't blame you. I've thought about joining the fan club just for the vip tickets also! I'm looking forward to this summer tour a lot since the other times I saw her sing were so great!

Yeah...I wonder where the VIP seats will be...the website only says that they'll be in the "first 20 rows." That's a pretty broad range...

• 2 weeks later...