too obsessed?

benedict_

hey everybody,

I was just wondering if you all could answer my question. or just respond to my thoughts on this.

well anyway, I think I'm too obsessed with paramore and hayley williams.

I'm almost on the verge of like killing myself because I have wanted from the first time I found out about paramore to meet hayley williams, and it seems to me that that dream will never come true for me.

I think she's one of the most beautiful girls on the earth, and she also has an amazing singing voice. but don't get me wrong, I'm not just in love with her, I love paramore's music too, and I guess I'm too obsessed with that also.

I don't know, I'm about to give up all together on the dream of one day meeting Hayley. Even though it's been my life goal since I was 13.

Well yeah, thats how I feel about things, who really cares, I'm just some dumb fan anyway :[

Aww thats really sweet. and dont worry theres alot of fans who havent gotten to live out thier dream and meet hayley..or the rest of paramore. i for one havent met any of them. which sucks, but you never know what may happen some day. they performed 15 min away from where i live and i missed it =[, but i know there may be other chances. Dont give up, especially if its your life long goal. Dont let it go. youll get your chance, as they say..the best things happens to those who wait =]

well i hope that was some help for ya.

^^ yea its very likely youll get a chance to meet her if you go to a show. they're very social with fans

yeaa.. the first show i went to by them. i was soo shocked to see her. i was like "uh uh uh ummmm uhh hi"

i didnt expect to see her out side of the place so wen i did i just ran up and had noo clue wat to say

yeaa.. the first show i went to by them. i was soo shocked to see her. i was like "uh uh uh ummmm uhh hi"

i didnt expect to see her out side of the place so wen i did i just ran up and had noo clue wat to say

hahh yea id be so nervous, idk what the heck id say, i guess make sure i had something for them so sign

okay thanks guys :]

that made my future seem a little brighter.

but like still, I know I can meet her relatively easily, but I guess I kind of worded my original thoughts wrong.

I want to meet her, but i also want to hang out with her, which I'm sure will not be so easy as meeting her :/

but yeah, thats more like my life goal.

Don't worry man, you'll meet her one day yo. I don't really know about hanging with her though... They're pretty busy nowadays... Anyway, to stall, find yourself a steady relationship and chill with your friends. It helps, i'm pretty sure. :]

o get M&g's. im assuming u can talk to them more. JUST PREPARE SUMTHIN TO SAY! in one day i met zac josh and hayley. i swear like noo words came out of my mouth exept "im exited for ur show" and "can i have a pic with u' my friend did all the talking i was like in awe. lol

If you are on the verge of suicide, I think that is a pretty good indication that this is not healthy. Keep in mind that Paramore, they are people like you and I. Not meeting them will not kill you. And you cannot let it.

You need to keep your spirits up. Try to meet them. Say "Hello" to them whenever you get the chance. But do not let it become your whole life. Once your consumed in the obsession, it is hard to get out, really.

You just have to wait to meet them, you know? Your time WILL come. Wanting to kill yourself will not make the time go by any faster. So you might aswell wait for it, you know?

Do not change your goal. Keep working for it. If you work hard enough, you will reach it for sure! ^_^

Hope I helped in some way...

Yah, the suicide part has got to be pushing it... if you're not exaggerating, that's seriously not good! Then again, you're 16... usually between 13 and 16 teens will go through this obsessive phase with some sort of idol. If you haven't seen them before it'd be easy to view them as *more than normal people*, and this is where obsession begins!

Not to be rude, but it's not healthy to be that serious about it! I understand you want to meet them and all, but it's not like that's a hard thing to do or that it'd be the end of the world if you didn't.

yeah you can never be too obsessed, especially with hayley or paramore...she's the hottest person on earth and i think there the best band. but anyway, has warped been in your area yet? if it hasn't been there yet you should try to go. i had to have a knee surgery so i missed it, but all my friends got to meet them and get stuff signed and stuff.

Guest chriz

its ok to like someone but if you are like him its really close to sick.....

i mean ok its a great band with great persons in it but killing yourself for a band ... sorry i just can not understand that ...

okay thanks guys :]

that made my future seem a little brighter.

but like still, I know I can meet her relatively easily, but I guess I kind of worded my original thoughts wrong.

I want to meet her, but i also want to hang out with her, which I'm sure will not be so easy as meeting her :/

but yeah, thats more like my life goal.

That is seriously my life goal too! I just want to hang out with Paramore for a day. I seriously think that would be the most amazing thing ever. That and getting invited on stage with them. ;-) Haha. But seriously. It is going to be really hard. All I can think of is enter every contest you can and maybe you'll win. It's a very slim chance, but, I bet those people who won didn't think they were going to. You never know.