too obsessed?

benedict_

Killing somebody or yourself is the stupiest thing to do over a band.

Thinking of that you should see a therapist and find away to get over with "over-obsession".

Telling that you'll kill yourself if you don't meet Hayley is not crazy, it's sick.

This is my honest opinion. An obsession which is gone way too far can ruin yourself.

agreed.

I'm completly obessessed with Hayley too! I spend hours looking up pics of Hayley online to put them on my iPod, I have over 600 pics of her on my iPod, I cannot stop thinking about her, she is almost alsways on my mind and there is nothing I can do. She is just glued in there, and I know for a fact that I am in love with her. It started out as an attraction now, since then, I have fallen in love. She is so damn perfect, I cannot see anything wrong with her. She is flawless. I'd do anything to spend a minute with her. Anything. I love her sooo much, I'd take a bullet for her, I'd give up my life for her. She is who I love and there is no one that can match this, no one. I may only be 16, but I know what love is, and this is what I feel for Hayley. Nothing can change this.

I know I'm only a newb here but i love paramore as much as the next fan, however obsessing about meeting them or Hayley isn't really healthy. Sooner or later you'll get to see them performing or maybe doing an in store signing and even if you don't you've still the joy of listening to their records, which is sometimes more than others. I mean this in the nicest way but to those who say they're "in love" with Hayley i doubt it, maybe you love her (like a family member almost) but you're not "in love" with her.

Meeting them is not all its cracked up to be.

It's amazing, awesome... words can't describe. But like every other memory, it fades and becomes unreal. Like it never even happened.

It's great when you're in it, but it really just leaves you wanting more.

Don't give up on a dream though. Then you're just a quitter.

I know I'm only a newb here but i love paramore as much as the next fan, however obsessing about meeting them or Hayley isn't really healthy. Sooner or later you'll get to see them performing or maybe doing an in store signing and even if you don't you've still the joy of listening to their records, which is sometimes more than others. I mean this in the nicest way but to those who say they're "in love" with Hayley i doubt it, maybe you love her (like a family member almost) but you're not "in love" with her.

Best newbie of today.

Any of you don't know the band personally. It's not love.

Get yourself girlfriends/boyfriends, real people to love and who love you back.

I'm completly obessessed with Hayley too! I spend hours looking up pics of Hayley online to put them on my iPod, I have over 600 pics of her on my iPod, I cannot stop thinking about her, she is almost alsways on my mind and there is nothing I can do. She is just glued in there, and I know for a fact that I am in love with her. It started out as an attraction now, since then, I have fallen in love. She is so damn perfect, I cannot see anything wrong with her. She is flawless. I'd do anything to spend a minute with her. Anything. I love her sooo much, I'd take a bullet for her, I'd give up my life for her. She is who I love and there is no one that can match this, no one. I may only be 16, but I know what love is, and this is what I feel for Hayley. Nothing can change this.

haha im usually a nice person, but holy hell dude get a life..i love them to, always have always will but thats flat out fucking creepy. not only will you never have a chance with her, but if she read this you know how creeped out she would be? thats not flattering to any girl at all, fuccccccccck

Are you for real?

God sake.

haha im usually a nice person, but holy hell dude get a life..i love them to, always have always will but thats flat out fucking creepy. not only will you never have a chance with her, but if she read this you know how creeped out she would be? thats not flattering to any girl at all, fuccccccccck

Are you guys telling me you wouldn't take a bullet for her? I may be mentally unstable (what doctors may call me), but I think I know whats down! I love Hayley and there is nothing anyone can do!

I seriously love her

I would give anything for her, including my life.

If anything was to happen to Hayley, I swear I would cry

Me too, exactly. Hayley is now my life. I don't know what I'd do without her!

if you guys would really take your life to save her, when you don't even know her personally that is fucking creepy. and this is why people hate paramore fans.

Screw you, where the fuck did you just spring out of? So also, are you saying people hate you, or all of us for that matter? We are all Paramore fans!

i really think that this is all about perspective.

don't get me wrong, i love hayley too- she's probably the most down-to-earth, sweetest person i've met.

however, i think there's a fine line that seems to be getting crossed far too frequently.

i understand what people say when they say they love her and would do anything for her.

but thats not really putting the situation in perspective. its one thing to care about a band or member, or to even be slightly obsessed with them, but this i think is a little far, and a little overdramatic. we all get that hayley's a big part of your life and she influences it greatly. but i think the hysterics and "i'd take a bullet for her'' comments are a little over the top

this probably came out wrong and the opposite of what i want to say, but the bottom line is: take a step back and see what you're saying about someone that you don't know. i really just think some perspective would be a nice reminder to everyone

• Like 1

if you guys would really take your life to save her, when you don't even know her personally that is fucking creepy. and this is why people hate paramore fans.

Read please. The person said give, not take. Take implies suicide. Give means you would TAKE a bullet for them.

How do love her when you haven't even met her? Or know her on a personal level?

Sorry dude, but that's creepy.

I have reasons, I've seen how she is, I've seen how she acts, she's the kind of girl I can see myself with. I wish I did know her more on a personal level, that's why I'm striving to be a musician one day in chances of getting to know her!

ok thats fine but i think its the way you're going about it that gives off the creepy vibe.

I guess you are right. I hate the fact that nobody understands how i feel though. The only thing is that you guys are not in the laberynth that is my mind. But also if this thread goes on this'll be spam, so lets just drop it.