Anthony Green

GibbyPhills

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

MY MOTHER FUCKING ANTHONY GREEN STORY:

He goes "This is our last song! LET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MANIAC OUT! LET IT THE FUCK OUT!" and they start playing Dear Child, and everyone goes crazy, and I am literally front row, and I scream out the entire song, and after I grab his hand and go "PLEASE! YOUR SETLIST! PLEASE!" and he handed it to me and I screamed "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" and he laughed and looked back, and walked to the merch area. I took the setlist over there and got Circa's guitarist to sign it, and I talked to him for a minute. It went like this: "You guys are fucking amazing, every one of you." "Thanks, dude." "Could you sign my set list? Here, use my back." "Good idea, haha." "Whose idea was it to play Semi-Constructive Criticism (A cover of one of Circa's song, but it is way slowed down.)? "Uhhhh, that was Anthony's I believe, but how did you like this version?" "Well, considering how small this place is, it really fit because we can't move much, but I saw you guys at House of Blues with Thrice in April, and it was so amazing there, but I was able to get much more into the song this time because it was slowed down. I screamed at the top of my lungs when it goes "There isn't a chance that I can do this on my own!'" "Yeah! I feel the same way!" "I gotta go to school tomorrow, so I gotta go, but you're amazing man, I love you." "Thanks, so much dude." and then I walked over (more like scooted, there were 50 kids in front of him) and I cut these two girls (my bad, yo) and said "Anthony! Please, real quick, could you sign my setlist? My mom's out side and I gotta go to school tomorrow." "Dude, don't go!" "Ant, I would love to live with you, but it's impossible." "I know dude, me too." Then we hugged, and I said, while hugging, "Thank you so much for playing Criticism, that is my favorite song by Circa, and it fit so perfect in the new form. I loved it. I gotta go though." "Dude, thank you a bunch, do all your homework, even though school sucks." "I will!"

He was such a nice man, too. As I approached him I was thinking to myself "What will I say? I am going to make a fool of myself!", but as I reached him, it just came out as if I was speaking to one of my best friends. He smelled great too, even bathed in sweat and he himself said he reeked of 'Dog Vagina'. :rotfl:

He was such a nice man, too. As I approached him I was thinking to myself "What will I say? I am going to make a fool of myself!", but as I reached him, it just came out as if I was speaking to one of my best friends. He smelled great too, even bathed in sweat and he himself said he reeked of 'Dog Vagina'. :rotfl:

hahaha I am so jealous, even if he actually smelled like dog vagina . . . I can't imagine what that smells like, but just the concept is kinda gross. But yeah, that story way up there is sweet. So far I've seen Circa Survive once, but it was just at warped tour last year. boo. (It was great, though.) I still don't have Avalon, though I really want it, and I don't have any TSOAF stuff, mehh. I so wanted to go last minute to his show at the Starlight Ballroom, I think it was, in Philly last month, but I knew it wouldn't happen t-

HOLD ON JUST A SECOND. I have just found great news....

OH wow. This is wonderful, but I'm so keeping it to myself. I'll just say I think I'm gonna see Circa Survive in a couple weeks. (Hopefully). I'm so excited I can't properly express it on here.

MY MOTHER FUCKING ANTHONY GREEN STORY:

He goes "This is our last song! LET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MANIAC OUT! LET IT THE FUCK OUT!" and they start playing Dear Child, and everyone goes crazy, and I am literally front row, and I scream out the entire song, and after I grab his hand and go "PLEASE! YOUR SETLIST! PLEASE!" and he handed it to me and I screamed "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" and he laughed and looked back, and walked to the merch area. I took the setlist over there and got Circa's guitarist to sign it, and I talked to him for a minute. It went like this: "You guys are fucking amazing, every one of you." "Thanks, dude." "Could you sign my set list? Here, use my back." "Good idea, haha." "Whose idea was it to play Semi-Constructive Criticism (A cover of one of Circa's song, but it is way slowed down.)? "Uhhhh, that was Anthony's I believe, but how did you like this version?" "Well, considering how small this place is, it really fit because we can't move much, but I saw you guys at House of Blues with Thrice in April, and it was so amazing there, but I was able to get much more into the song this time because it was slowed down. I screamed at the top of my lungs when it goes "There isn't a chance that I can do this on my own!'" "Yeah! I feel the same way!" "I gotta go to school tomorrow, so I gotta go, but you're amazing man, I love you." "Thanks, so much dude." and then I walked over (more like scooted, there were 50 kids in front of him) and I cut these two girls (my bad, yo) and said "Anthony! Please, real quick, could you sign my setlist? My mom's out side and I gotta go to school tomorrow." "Dude, don't go!" "Ant, I would love to live with you, but it's impossible." "I know dude, me too." Then we hugged, and I said, while hugging, "Thank you so much for playing Criticism, that is my favorite song by Circa, and it fit so perfect in the new form. I loved it. I gotta go though." "Dude, thank you a bunch, do all your homework, even though school sucks." "I will!"

l_7198712acbfa19671b231d674a7bcf78.jpg

THE SETLIST! (His signatures on the left.)

It's ripped because he jumped on it a few times, and the wet spots are his sweat and spit. :rotfl:

i fucking hate you.