Anthony Green

GibbyPhills

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallen_Angel just made it for me. It is like the 10th one she has made for me in about a week! :rotfl:

Speaking of Jesus, this happened at the show.

Random Fan: "YOU'RE BETTER THAN JESUS!"

Ant: "What?"

Random Fan: "FUCK JESUS!"

Ant: "That's bullshit. I can't even say thanks for that."

I CAN NOT PUT FUCK & JESUS IN TO A SENTENCE.

AND anthony is MEGA catholic. so NOT COOOL.

Fallen_Angel just made it for me. It is like the 10th one she has made for me in about a week! :rotfl:

Speaking of Jesus, this happened at the show.

Random Fan: "YOU'RE BETTER THAN JESUS!"

Ant: "What?"

Random Fan: "FUCK JESUS!"

Ant: "That's bullshit. I can't even say thanks for that."

HAHAHAHAHA THATS ALMOST AS GOOD AS BRUCE SHOWING UP AT THE SHOW AND SAYING HED GO GAY FOR ANTHONY GREEN!!! I think there's a video of that on youtube. Haha

I CAN NOT PUT FUCK & JESUS IN TO A SENTENCE.

AND anthony is MEGA catholic. so NOT COOOL.

Yes, I know he is, that is why he called Bullshit. He was dead-serious too. Also, I don't refer to the person upstairs as 'Jesus', so I don't mind it.

HAHAHAHAHA THATS ALMOST AS GOOD AS BRUCE SHOWING UP AT THE SHOW AND SAYING HED GO GAY FOR ANTHONY GREEN!!! I think there's a video of that on youtube. Haha

The funniest part was this like 25-minute argument between Anthony and Keith about how everyone was going to fuck everyone up and Keith was wasted and didn't have a girlfriend.

Yes, I know he is, that is why he called Bullshit. He was dead-serious too. Also, I don't refer to the person upstairs as 'Jesus', so I don't mind it.

The funniest part was this like 25-minute argument between Anthony and Keith about how everyone was going to fuck everyone up and Keith was wasted and didn't have a girlfriend.

I could see him getting a bit mad over that. I would probably get serious about that too. Idk I'm like deaf tho so I probably wouldnt even hear it haha.

Haha that's great. Did they play you guys miracle sun hxc version?

High and Driving. His old band. Okay, yes they did play the super fast version it was so cool.

LMAO I FAILLL!!!

I like the high and driving version of the first day of work at the microscope shop. I just love that song in general.

Baby girl is probably my favorite song out of all of the songs on the album. I also like slowing down.

They're all just so amazing!