Anthony Green

GibbyPhills

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I have never felt so purely happy until I looked into his eyes, and then hugged him. He is such a joyful guy, it just infects everyone around him.

OH

At the show he saw this girl and goes "HOLY SHIT! I HAVE THAT EXACT TURTLE SHIRT!" and she goes "NO WAY!" and he goes "YEAH! WHAT DID YOU NAME IT?" and she goes "Uhhhh...GENOCIDE!" and he goes "Ummm.....okay......alright....." and then Keith goes "This next song is for Genocide the turtle!" and Anthony just burst out laughing! It was amazing!

aw haha he's so adorable!

whenever he smiles it just makes the whole room smile with him.

When I saw him he like talked to his guitar and his harmonica haha

and some girl in the front gave him this like paper doll of himself and then he was like OH MY GOSH LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW!!! He looks so wasted right now.

Haha

Are you talking about the 5 or 6 shows that they have been posting myspace bulletins about for a few weeks? They are in the end of December I believe.

EDIT: September, I meant.

hahaha yeah, I'm a dumbass and didn't realize until after I posted that that they had been posted on their myspace. I got so freakin excited because they're playing at First Unitarian Church, and I was like SHIT IT MIGHT ALREADY BE SOLD OUT, NO ONE IS FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS. And then I saw the myspace bulletin. But GOOD NEWS, they weren't sold out! I just ordered tickets yesterday afternoon, boo yah. I just have to figure out how I'm getting into the city and back to school after. I may have to continue resorting to my dad for transportation, hahah, how lame.

P.S.: It's kind of sucky yet awesome how I had to go back like 5 pages to find this. baahahah.