In Memory of Lanie Kealhofer

EmOJuNkiE1612

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

that is very sad..

this kid, who attended my highschool, his body was found i think yesterday, if anyone heard of this, went missing last week on thursday, and yeah..its so sad, cuase his brother is in my grade, and like he had his whole life planned, he just started highschool begining of this month, and like right now on the news, they don't know exactly what happend, but his body was found by the red river in minnesota, and like they say he was drunk, but some of the kids at school say, he went to a frat party, and like something happend and made the frat guys mad, and drugged his drink up..its very sad..

that is very sad..

this kid' date=' who attended my highschool, his body was found i think yesterday, if anyone heard of this, went missing last week on thursday, and yeah..its so sad, cuase his brother is in my grade, and like he had his whole life planned, he just started highschool begining of this month, and like right now on the news, they don't know exactly what happend, but his body was found by the red river in minnesota, and like they say he was drunk, but some of the kids at school say, he went to a frat party, and like something happend and made the frat guys mad, and drugged his drink up..its very sad..[/quote']

I haven't heard about it at all. :neutral:

I live right on the Red River though... straight north.

that is very sad..

this kid' date=' who attended my highschool, his body was found i think yesterday, if anyone heard of this, went missing last week on thursday, and yeah..its so sad, cuase his brother is in my grade, and like he had his whole life planned, he just started highschool begining of this month, and like right now on the news, they don't know exactly what happend, but his body was found by the red river in minnesota, and like they say he was drunk, but some of the kids at school say, he went to a frat party, and like something happend and made the frat guys mad, and drugged his drink up..its very sad..[/quote']

Omg thats sad! :( ..Aww he just started highschool..Goddd I cant imagine dying that young :(

that is very sad..

wait who are you talking about....im lost...

• 3 weeks later...

this is just like what we talked about at church last week...Kelly Clarkson's because of you was #1 on TRL, which means that it was the most requested song by ppl like us, and it isnt about good times or going and parting w. your friends it is about how crapped up her life is because of her parents divorce...but it feels wierd saying this but the best lyrics come from heartbreak or thigs that arent happy......