One thing about yourself

lavina15

i have a little fear of paper... i know i know it's weird.. but, yes.. it's all because of my over active imagination. i always think that when i grab paper from someone or something.. i'm gonna get a paper cut.. and then that leads to me thinking of getting a paper cut in my eye or on my lip or like on my arm.. it's strange but it freaks me out!!!! and i could be thinking about it for days!!! uckk.. it's creeping me out now..

i have a little fear of paper... i know i know it's weird.. but, yes.. it's all because of my over active imagination. i always think that when i grab paper from someone or something.. i'm gonna get a paper cut.. and then that leads to me thinking of getting a paper cut in my eye or on my lip or like on my arm.. it's strange but it freaks me out!!!! and i could be thinking about it for days!!! uckk.. it's creeping me out now..

omg! same thing for me!! and i thought i was the only one! so many of my friends think im just the wierdest person ever but now i can say that im not alone on that! lol

--------

im super paranoid that before i sleep i would check to make sure that everything is locked up about 6times in a row.

^ i tend to do that too,haha...I'm like "that would be a good place to hide a body." I'm weird,haha

i don't like anyone touching my guitar unless they ask first...I dunno why but it just irks me,lol

haha omg i thought i was the only one who did that, glad im not alone

oh and ik what you mean about the guitars, im like that too, its like wait wait thats mine what are you doing..:)

im super paranoid that before i sleep i would check to make sure that everything is locked up about 6times in a row.

omg i do that to. i spazz about everything being closed. and at night if i hear a noise im freaked some one might be breaking in.

-----

im so freak out by delvery men. like if some one is deliveering a pizza i always think like there gonna kill us or sumthin.. over active imagination

When I put earphones in my ear, I make sure that the one that's labeled left goes in my left ear, and the one that's labeled right goes in my right ear.

Same here, I get really annoyed when people don't check first and I feel the need to tell them.

-I hate it when people bite the top of a piece of string cheese off without stringing it first.

When I put earphones in my ear, I make sure that the one that's labeled left goes in my left ear, and the one that's labeled right goes in my right ear.

OMGZ i do that to. if there not in the righ ear i get verry annoyd...

hmm..

o i hate chocolate, fast food and im super freaked of earth quakes.

aghh stupid cali