RIOT! Font - Download Here!

tragedienne

As seen in this official fanclub banner on the official Paramore myspace page:

fanclub.gif

(yeah, FBR used my font. Ahaha.)

------------------------------------------------------

Well, I just finished making a "RIOT!" font for use in Photoshop and thought I'd share it with other Paramore fans.

Preview:

fontpreview.jpg

Okay the preview image is cheesy but whatever.. you get the idea. Everything in the above image was made with this font.

Download here: http://www.freewebs.com/riotfont/RIOTfont/RIOTfont1.ttf

This really is only any good in image editing programs like Photoshop... it doesn't work right in Microsoft Word, for example.

Please give credit if you're going to post the FONT anywhere, you do not have to give me credit every time you use it in a graphic. That'd be tarded.

(To install a font in Photoshop, go to Computer>C: Drive>Program Files>Common Files>Adobe>Fonts and drag the font into that folder. You will need to restart Photoshop for the font to appear.)

• Like 3

can somone PLEASE tell me how to get it to microsoft word idk if im just retarted but im confusedd :???:

Ok step by step: Ive got XP and I dunno what its like on other operating systems but you go to Control Panel>Appearance and themes> Fonts (in the top left corner) and then paste the font file into the fonts, it will then install and its done. then I just opened Microsoft Word and it was in the list but it isnt going to work in the normal fonts so you have to go to Insert>Picture>Word Art and use that. It will also cut off the bottom of the letters in the preview but it will be ok, just click OK and resize how you want it.

Hope that helps :)

Ok step by step: Ive got XP and I dunno what its like on other operating systems but you go to Control Panel>Appearance and themes> Fonts (in the top left corner) and then paste the font file into the fonts, it will then install and its done. then I just opened Microsoft Word and it was in the list but it isnt going to work in the normal fonts so you have to go to Insert>Picture>Word Art and use that. It will also cut off the bottom of the letters in the preview but it will be ok, just click OK and resize how you want it.

Hope that helps :)

thank you so much, that really helped, unfortunatly my computer wont let me download it when i paste it into fonts:( but otherwise it wouldve worked

thank you so much, that really helped, unfortunatly my computer wont let me download it when i paste it into fonts:( but otherwise it wouldve worked

erm :???: did you manage to save it onto your computer at all? I saved it elsewhere and copied the file into fonts and then it installed cause it wouldnt go to fonts to start with. If that is what has happened, save it in your documents and copy it to fonts, that should work if you havent tried that :)

• Like 1

erm :???: did you manage to save it onto your computer at all? I saved it elsewhere and copied the file into fonts and then it installed cause it wouldnt go to fonts to start with. If that is what has happened, save it in your documents and copy it to fonts, that should work if you havent tried that :)

oh jeez i just tried it again and it worked! yayy thanks again for the help :mrgreen: